Can't See My HUD Invisible Hidden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a nice HUD with animations. Have been using it more than a year. With Emerald, Imprudence, SL 2.x. No problems.

I rez it on the ground. I can see it. I added some animations, as I have done before. I pick it up. No prob.

When I wear it, its in Upper R corner. Then I get the idea to attach it somewhere else. So in Imprudence I detach it, and from inventory I use "Attach to HUD - Top". And now I can't see it.

I tried on Center, and other places. Can't see it. I try view transparent. Don't see it. But it is being worn. Its in Bold on the Inventory list, Its on the Worn Items List.

I detach it, its back in inventory (so it didn't fly off somewhere). I can rez it on the ground. I tried reset scripts in selection. Did not work. Same problem in SL 2.6 viewer. Other HUDs are visible fine

Appreciate any ideas.

try attaching another hud, if you haven't got one already, one that appears as it should (as in not hidden) select it as if to edit it and then zoom out. this should make your invisible hud visible someplace far off screen and you can drag it back into place.

in phoenix there is an option to edit worn attachments simply by right clicking them in inventory and select "edit". i don't know if this is possible in imprudence, but if it is, it might be quicker than attaching a second hud.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.