Third-Party Viewer that Does NOT Look Like SL 1.0?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah so, I love the SL viewer 2.0, but this latest update 2.6.9, like, lags something insane.

I know there's features in the third-party ones like more attachment points, double-click teleporting, etc.

I don't care about that crap.

All I care about is a viewer that looks and feels like the SL 2.0 without all the buggy crash crap.

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the SL 1.0 look/feel with the stupid circle menue and all that damn blue everywhere.  >_<

I've been enjoying heightened stability using both Catznip and Kirsten's.  =^-^=

Catznip is currently a bit behind in development, so, there are some recent updates not included.  I also face a frequent crash while taking snapshots and while exiting. (>_<)

Kirsten's over-the-top stable and fast for me.  My only problems at the moment are Nvidia error 4 and 8 while running ultra + shadows graphics.  But, that crash is in the latest Snowglobe as well, so, the room for improvement is in the Labbie's hands.  (^_^)y

you dont have to switch to a third party viewer, try using the beta viewer, maybe they got that fixed, its version 2.7.1 by now. you can get it here

i been waiting too for a good third party viewer based on Viewer 2, updated with the lastest code of the official current viewer.

if im gonna switch to a third party viewer since V2 first beta, its gonna be Firestorm after they finish it, back in the Emerald days, they used to have a pretty updated viewer, the latest code from the Lab, along with their own modification, just like Kirsten does now.

hope you find any you like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.