DJ Streaming working for everyone but.....

Maybe someone can offer some insight to this mystery for me. At Fogbound Blues I can get every DJ but two of them and I don't understand why? I have checked my media and I am not blocking any streams or sights so what may be causing this? I apologize if this is the wrong forum. 

36 minutes ago, gregthos said:

Maybe someone can offer some insight to this mystery for me. At Fogbound Blues I can get every DJ but two of them and I don't understand why? I have checked my media and I am not blocking any streams or sights so what may be causing this? I apologize if this is the wrong forum. 

streams have often a limited amount of listeners, if that's reached, new ones will be cut off, or there's simply a bad connection. between them and their server... or somehow their adress is blocked.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Going back a couple of years I had a similar issue...one DJ's stream simply would NOT play.  Eventually I found out the the domain used by the stream rental operation had been classified as potentially malicious by my antivirus.  I had to contact the AV support who shortly thereafter unblocked the domain.

• 2 weeks later...