Enlaces seguros

subgay

Por favor alguien podría decirme un enlace seguro para descargar el visor del Lumiya de forma gratuita?

Que conste que por mi parte me gustaría descargarme la versión de pago pero no hago compras online ni por internet y por lo visto no aceptan Linden dollars para comprarlo

Gracias anticipadas por vuestra ayuda espero vuestras contestaciones

31 minutes ago, subgay said:

Por favor alguien podría decirme un enlace seguro para descargar el visor del Lumiya de forma gratuita?

Que conste que por mi parte me gustaría descargarme la versión de pago pero no hago compras online ni por internet y por lo visto no aceptan Linden dollars para comprarlo

Gracias anticipadas por vuestra ayuda espero vuestras contestaciones

No existe un vínculo seguro para esa descarga. El fin.

11 hours ago, subgay said:

Could someone please tell me a safe link to download the Lumiya viewer for free?

For the record, for my part I would like to download the paid version but I do not make purchases online or online and apparently they do not accept Linden dollars to buy it

Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to your answers.

You can not,  also you risk the account if the creator ever decides to lawyer up and start filing suits on people stealing their copyrighted client.    worth the risk still for you?

7 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

You can not,  also you risk the account if the creator ever decides to lawyer up and start filing suits on people stealing their copyrighted client.    worth the risk still for you?

What ever happened to the creator? How do we know that the page where her software is sold is LEGITIMATE?

the versión they are charging for is not even the last one so is all very suspicious, isn't it? 

9 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Está disponible en un sitio llamado slide.me, no es gratis y es una versión anterior a la última disponible que estaba en la tienda de Google Play.
from google translate 

Si gracias ya lo sabía lo que me parece muy sospechoso es que la autora del software ponga a la venta una versión anterior a la última

15 minutes ago, subgay said:

What ever happened to the creator? How do we know that the page where her software is sold is LEGITIMATE?

the versión they are charging for is not even the last one so is all very suspicious, isn't it? 

The creator ended up giving up on the viewer some time ago,  GOOGLE was the one that removed it from the play store because the payment info and some other items the creator never did follow up with and fix that google needed, the VIEWER just because it stop being able to be had,  did not become free,  the creator never did change it to free, I believe the slide.me site that offers it is one of the places as well as googles play store.   So no you can not have this for free,  if you do get it for free, you risk what I mentioned above, the creator can come back at any time and take legal action against YOU.   I'm not very sure what's not to understand,  risk involved with legal fines and other related items?    so simply put,  leave it alone, you want a viewer for mobile,  LL has one coming, so just wait.

2 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

The creator ended up giving up on the viewer some time ago,  GOOGLE was the one that removed it from the play store because the payment info and some other items the creator never did follow up with and fix that google needed, the VIEWER just because it stop being able to be had,  did not become free,  the creator never did change it to free, I believe the slide.me site that offers it is one of the places as well as googles play store.   So no you can not have this for free,  if you do get it for free, you risk what I mentioned above, the creator can come back at any time and take legal action against YOU.   I'm not very sure what's not to understand,  risk involved with legal fines and other related items?    so simply put,  leave it alone, you want a viewer for mobile,  LL has one coming, so just wait

Honey how do you know the very own creator is not putting her stuff for free somewhere? 

Anyway for the time being IMHO neither free sites nor pay one is trustworthy! Sorry

Edited by subgay

1 hour ago, subgay said:

Honey how do you know the very own creator is not putting her stuff for free somewhere? 

Anyway for the time being IMHO neither free sites nor pay one is trustworthy! Sorry

because if she would have it would of been posted BY her and legit by her in places where it would of been public, OH like here on the forums! derp

1 hour ago, subgay said:

how do you know the very own creator is not putting her stuff for free somewhere? 

It's never been made available free by the creator, however may have been UK specific if you had an app called Google rewards you could earn enough free credit to pay for the app when it was on the play store. which is the closest it got to being free

• Thanks 1