I can't lock voice yesterday, or today. SO that would be Sunday Sept 12, 2021 and Today Monday Sept 13, 2021

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Jaide Beck said:

Thank you. I did do that, but it didn't stick. :o( Usually I lock it then I turn it off and on with my middle mouse button when someone is talking.

Look in your Controls : there' s a assignment to the Voice Toggle way below the list.

5 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

Thank you. I did do that, but it didn't stick. :o( Usually I lock it then I turn it off and on with my middle mouse button when someone is talking.

Set it, then relog and check. If it stuck then lock. More often than not relogging immediately after changing a setting gets the change to stick. Stick the changes first then worry about every thing else.

Edit: And don't forget to back the settings up once they stick!

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

On 9/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

Set it, then relog and check. If it stuck then lock. More often than not relogging immediately after changing a setting gets the change to stick. Stick the changes first then worry about every thing else.

Edit: And don't forget to back the settings up once they stick!

I relogged a bunch of times, didn't work. :o Really weird. 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:30 PM, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Something changed in the latest Firestorm and the PTT button doesn’t lock it, even with the setting checked. You have to click the speak button for it to lock. 

Oh, ok. Thanks. My friend didn't realize it either. 😮 Wow, they need to fix it!! 😮 FIx it fs. :P 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.