Full sim 20k prims for sale

SpiffyInu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm asking $324 USD for this sim. Region name is Helheim. Maintenance fees due on the 26th of each month. Seller will cover the cost of transfer fees.

The sim was previously a rp sim, and most of the build is still intact at the moment. Sim can be cleared after purchase.

Thank you.

Price dropped to 75000L. Transfer fee covered by seller, as I stated above. You only pay 75000L. 

ATTENTION: Before anyone else comments on my post about the prices, and what you do or do not pay, please take five second to go to SL's home page and click buy land, full private region. See what you will be paying. KNOW what you are talking about before you leave comments. Thank you very much.

Edited by SpiffyInu

7 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

just as information, you'r free to sell it for ay price you want,  but you drop 4 dollars.. (from 324 to 321+ 100 transfer-fee) .. 
and a new region, no transfer fee... and including first full month of maintenance fee is 349

That's $29 cheaper than out right buying a sim, and by the time I pay the transfer fees and convert L to cash, I walk away with $208. That isn't even one full month of maintenance fees. What would you suggest a sim should be sold for?

7 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

just as information, you'r free to sell it for ay price you want,  but you drop 4 dollars.. (from 324 to 321+ 100 transfer-fee) .. 
and a new region, no transfer fee... and including first full month of maintenance fee is 349

Also your math is off. Check the calculator again. I dropped the price by 3,631L. I'm including costs of exchange rate for buying L in my pricing. After buying $324 worth of L you end up spending $333.99 USD. 75000L would be $318.99 USD. Also like I said, I am covering the transfer fee as the seller. I do not expect the buyer to pay that. So it is not + the transfer anything.

Also I find leaving messages like this on someone's post in the forums to be highly disrespectful. If you had constructive advice for me sure. Throwing around math about pricing, no, especially when it is incorrect.

Edited by SpiffyInu

9 minutes ago, yestothis said:

You get free tier with a new sim purchase… so $349 + no transfer fees - $229 tier. Cost of sim is $120.

That isn't free tier. The purchase for a sim right now is $349 USD. If that is maintenance fee included into that price so be it. You aren't going to go buy a sim right now from LL for $120 USD. You will pay $349 to set up your sim, and $229 every month after for maintenance.  

Edited by SpiffyInu

Actual cost of a sim when you consider month of tier is 120. As a seller, your prices are decent since there’s 2 weeks of tier left, IF the sim transfers out right away. Sometimes it takes a few days for LL to do their part. Now imagine it’s September 25th, and you don’t want to pay tier tomorrow? You would return the sim. I’ve always found the price of regular sims resale to be nothing since linden lab dropped the buy in price to $349. It was worth something back when sims were over $1k. 

9 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Actual cost of a sim when you consider month of tier is 120. As a seller, your prices are decent since there’s 2 weeks of tier left, IF the sim transfers out right away. Sometimes it takes a few days for LL to do their part. Now imagine it’s September 25th, and you don’t want to pay tier tomorrow? You would return the sim. I’ve always found the price of regular sims resale to be nothing since linden lab dropped the buy in price to $349. It was worth something back when sims were over $1k. 

It doesn't matter actual cost of anything when right now, today, you would have to pay $349 to set up a sim. Therefore that is the price. I'm not going to get a new sim for $120, so that information doesn't help anyone. I don't plan on still having it for sale come the 25th, but thank you for your insight. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.