Linden Realms Error While Using the Daily Collector for the Crystals

narcoto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm unsure as to whether or not I am putting this in the correct category, so I apologize if it's in the wrong one.

Anyway, I and two other people have had this error happening when in Linden Realms today, where when I go to turn in my daily crystals, the L$ doesn't get transferred to my account and my crystal count is not depleted.

I do have a Payment Method that has been used to purchase L$, and I'm not having internet issues, before any of those questions pop up. I have asked two others if they are having trouble with it as well, and they ended up saying 'yes' as well.

7 answers to this question

10 hours ago, narcoto said:

I'm unsure as to whether or not I am putting this in the correct category, so I apologize if it's in the wrong one.

Anyway, I and two other people have had this error happening when in Linden Realms today, where when I go to turn in my daily crystals, the L$ doesn't get transferred to my account and my crystal count is not depleted.

I do have a Payment Method that has been used to purchase L$, and I'm not having internet issues, before any of those questions pop up. I have asked two others if they are having trouble with it as well, and they ended up saying 'yes' as well.

If it doesn't fix itself within 24 hours, you should file a bug report on it.

Linden Realms problems have been addressed through bug reports filed at https://jira.secondlife.com

The weekly payout pads are also failing; it said it had paid me, didn't, then reset my HUD so I couldn't try again. I filed an AR for fraud because none of the support ticket categories are remotely appropriate.

One weird thing I noticed is that the payout pads are now deeded to the LDPW group rather than owned by LR Linden. Is it even possible to make payments from group-owned objects, seeing as how groups cannot hold funds?

• Moles

We're sorry you have been inconvenienced this weekend. We have been trying to figure out why the payout pads in Linden Realms have stopped working, but it's going to take some time.  As a precaution, I have deactivated all scripts in the payout pads so you cannot lose any of the credit you have for crystals and quests while we work on the pads.  I can't predict how soon things will be working again.  Meanwhile, you can still collect crystals and complete the quests.  

Edited by Dyna Mole

• Moles
2 hours ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Great, how do we go about claiming our messed-up weekly payments?

I suggest submitting a support case . Include the name of the region (either LR167 or LR187) where you tried using a payout pad, the approximate time that you tried it, and whether you used the daily pad or the weekly one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.