When LL going to repair age verification?!

devicer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

About 15-20 residents is already can't verify their age because of same age verification problem, it's do not want to accept our non-US zip/codes codes. 

WEB-3888: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3888

Jira ticket already created 3 days ago, but, it seems LL doesn't pay enough attention to fix one of the important things which prevent us from access to adult content.

Manual verification available only for premium residents. I'm already have premium at my main avatar. Making another credit card for premium for alt, just for request manual verification? LL seems need to review their support politic. There is NO WAY to verify not premium alt even if use main av to submit case for manual verification, just because this case form have only two fields, one to select scan of document, and second to write related ticket number.

Great service...

Just wondering, have anyone of you tried age verification using other types of document other than Passport? I've heard that some people were not able to do this with thier passport but able to do so with their national ID card. Maybe you should try all the variables given on the list for Identification.

Seems like LL finally fixed age verification.

"Zip/Postal code" is not required for me anymore

======================================================
Age Verification (Beta): devicer
Your information has been successfully verified.
======================================================

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.