Strange delivery from the marketplace.

LynValentine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just logged in and got the message that a item that i bought in the marketplace was being delivered to me while i was offline. That is normal, but its not so normal that i get a delivery of a product that i bought in march, 2018 now and i haven't asked for a redelivery.

Did something like that ever happen to anyone else? Why do i get a delivery of a product nearly 4 years after i bought it?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LynValentine said:

I just logged in and got the message that a item that i bought in the marketplace was being delivered to me while i was offline. That is normal, but its not so normal that i get a delivery of a product that i bought in march, 2018 now and i haven't asked for a redelivery.

Did something like that ever happen to anyone else? Why do i get a delivery of a product nearly 4 years after i bought it?

They've added the ability for merchants to do bulk redeliveries from the Marketplace when something has been updated.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 9/6/2021 at 11:31 PM, Doris Johnsky said:

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Especially that exact same gift horse that you already purchased yourself three years ago.

My guess is that the merchant accidentally hit the redelivery button while they were checking out purchases on their MP transaction history list. That, or mass redelivery, yes.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman

On 9/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, LynValentine said:

Perhaps the merchant did an update and resent it to you. This happened to me with two things I bought on the MP and they were updates.

i've been having this happen too.
i have items being redelivered from the MP that are completely random and some of them don't have any updates...at least from what i have seen.
it's very strange. i think what someone else said about maybe the merchants clicking that "redeliver" button to everyone that bought the product or there are bulk redeliveries of products. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 959 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.