best avatar skin for male

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, gez12 said:

i dont like the classic avatar too thin or something i think i dunno is BENTO good BOM etc 

there is no "best" for nothing in fact, it all depends  on what you want, and what you want to pay for it.
About bodies is enough to find in this section of the forums, just have to dig a little, but also some recent threads.

42 minutes ago, gez12 said:

tellaq i dunno if from them are good or not i dunno nothing about these avatars tbh 

Tellaq have a problem, nobody makes clothes for them.

Aestethic and Slink are losing support. They still has some, but Aesthetic in particular, has old clothes. Not much new the last years.

If you will have a body that is easy to shop for, be it skins, tattoos, clothes, piercing and stuff... you have 3 options.

Belleza Jake

Signature Gianni

Legacy male.

I do not recommend Signature head. It is lots of body skins, but almost no skins for the head. Use a Lelutka or Catwa head for easy shopping.

Do you want big, muscular overarms and shoulders, go for Signature Gianni.

If you want a more lean body, buy Belleza Jake. (It is a sale on it now, only 1500 L. But no one knows when it ends. Today, tomorrow, on Monday...)

Legacy is the most expensive and has a difficult HUD.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, gez12 said:

n5ev5e5r had belleza jake skin before though

Belleza Jake is a mesh body not a skin.  You might try reading up on mesh heads and bodies so you know which questions to ask.  

Noob Dude: A Style 101 for the Second Life Male Avatar – Part 2 – How to Get Dressed (Mesh Head & Mesh Body) – Virtual Bloke

I wouldn't recommend the lelutka head the new update for Skyler is messed up to the point I can't find a good skin anymore to work with the EVO or EVO X my body is Signature Gianni and so is the head was easier to configure to make it work the hud for the head and body is perfect.

Perfect example.

Screenshot at Aug 29 01-00-13.png

Edited by xxVi3perxx
added info
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I wouldn't recommend the lelutka head the new update for Skyler is messed up to the point I can't find a good skin anymore to work with the EVO or EVO X my body is Signature Gianni and so is the head was easier to configure to make it work the hud for the head and body is perfect.

Perfect example.

Screenshot at Aug 29 01-00-13.png

The "Classic" version of the head let you use all skins that are only EVO, not EVOX. It can also be easier to use hairbases, since not all update them to EVOX. It is good to have a choice.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

And the pixelated lips... anyway, personally, I wouldn't take an advice from that person concerning the quality and/or functionality of a product. Especially on such an unsubstantiated matter...

I've yet to see any skin made specifically for a signature head.  I'm sure there might be a few out there.  Have they updated the head for BOM?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.