Male Mesh Body Question

FlynnBlack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone.  So I'm back to the game after a long time away and now that I'm learning that mesh is all the rage, I am in desperate need of an overhaul.  From what I've been seeing a lot of people recommend Signature Gianni & Legacy with Belleza Jake taking 3rd since it was never updated for BOM, neck seam issue, etc.  I saw that just the other day or two Jake got an update.  Given this recent update does this move Jake up to the top of the list again?  

For those of you familiar with this new update, as I'm still trying to relearn the game, does the new Jake update fix the neck seam issue and splayed hands?  Also will it now work well with a Lelutka head?  Trying to do my research before I spend the lindens.  I'm looking for a good looking body that has nice clothing options available for it.

Thanks!

p.s.-  I'm in the processing of demoing them, but I know as someone coming back to the game after some time away I won't know the nuances between the 3 as someone who is up to date.

My male alt had the male Slink body for years, unfortunately creators have been dropping it with their clothes etc. Therefore, I updated him with Gianni. I wish I would have waited, because Jake is now updated and only 1500L.

Jake has a better butt and can get a better upper shape than Gianni, in my opinion. Gianni tends to be arm muscle heavy. In my opinion, I would say Jake is #1, Gianni #2 and Legacy last. Legacy is a great body but the way that the company has it set up, there are some cons. I am on my way to work so am sure others will explain about Legacy.

• Like 1

I also do as the others and recommend Belleza Jake.

It is a great price on Belleza Jake now. And almost all creators include a size for this body when they sell clothes. Franky, I can not remember to see clothes packs without that size. I have shopped male stuff often. Jake is easy to shop for and it looks good.

The 1500 L offer can end anytime. I have not seen any end date, only a start date.

It is still cheaper than Gianni and Legacy, even if you wait too long and have to buy it for 3000 L.

The neck fit for Lelutka is good now. Some say it is not good enough, but I think it is mostly the female necks. Read this thread for images:

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, xoRenaxo said:

My male alt had the male Slink body for years, unfortunately creators have been dropping it with their clothes etc. Therefore, I updated him with Gianni. I wish I would have waited, because Jake is now updated and only 1500L.

Jake has a better butt and can get a better upper shape than Gianni, in my opinion. Gianni tends to be arm muscle heavy. In my opinion, I would say Jake is #1, Gianni #2 and Legacy last. Legacy is a great body but the way that the company has it set up, there are some cons. I am on my way to work so am sure others will explain about Legacy.

@FlynnBlack

I will basically echo pretty everything everyone is saying about Belleza Jake. You're pretty lucky, you came back at JUST the right time. I would pick up the Jake body while it's at $L1,500.

• Like 3

Also on the Jake bandwagon. It's got plenty of clothing support, and the shape is delicious. Legacy male isn't bad, but it's really not worth getting at it's full price. It has nothing above what any other body offers, so i'd wait for it to be 50% off. Jake is on sale atm as already said here, so it would certainly be a great time to get it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

For whatever reason they "jacked it up" in the first place... last time I checked, it was at L$4500. To close to Legacy, too expensive compared to Belleza. So even SLink became attractive in comparison.

They probably figured they could do it because other bodies these days are way up there. Kind of late to the game about it, lol.. besides.. a good body selling for less will likely still sell more.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.