SL Related Services - Not Allowed Post Adds In Forums

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I put up an advertisment as i normaly do to advertise our sl related services, new price plans etc.
Then i was contacted and told i cannot post my advertisments in the forums and it was deleted.
Yet when i ask why are other people are allowed to post their same services on the forums, i got no reply.

I spent a lot of time and money to provide the services i offer sl residents, since 2005.

So, from what i see, other people offering the exact same service are allowed to post their adds here, but not me?

What's that all about?

Maybe you're not posting your ads in the right place?

Anyway, here's the relevant part of the Community Participation Guidelines that deals with advertising/promotion:

Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service. 

Edit: Fixed typo, added italic.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.