Karl Herber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Chris Nova said:

Even if it was directly related, what exactly are their engineers going to do about it if its on the AWS side? If it an AWS server, then they should update their status blog.

They wont because of slander and lawsuits

4 minutes ago, Vic Mornington said:

*nods and pretends to know what that all means*

Short version. System said. "NO" after it failed a self test and shut down

4 minutes ago, djd McDonnell said:

omg Jarvis sounds  really bad

Till you get your profile to say more then. 

I am who i am and i like me !

i am very handsome but also very hard ! 
 Depends on how people treating me !

Then come at me.  

AWS Status Update:

2:26 PM PDT We have identified the root cause of the issue affecting network connectivity within a single Availability Zone (usw2-az2) in the US-WEST-2 Region and are actively working on mitigation. 

<snip>

For immediate mitigation for NLB, customers are able to: 1) disable the subnet for usw2-az2 in Network Load Balancer 2) create a new Network Load Balancer that does not use usw2-az2. For NAT Gateway/PrivateLink, you may modify your route tables to direct traffic to NAT Gateways in other Availability Zones or disabling PrivateLink endpoints in usw2-az2.

So, LL should now be working on the work-around.

• Like 1

Ok so amazon AWS thingy mentions the issue here: https://status.aws.amazon.com/

But also includes a fix:

For immediate mitigation for NLB, customers are able to: 1) disable the subnet for usw2-az2 in Network Load Balancer 2) create a new Network Load Balancer that does not use usw2-az2. For NAT Gateway/PrivateLink, you may modify your route tables to direct traffic to NAT Gateways in other Availability Zones or disabling PrivateLink endpoints in usw2-az2.

Where's LL's network hamster nerd? Please decipher and fix it! 🥺

Edited by Angelina Sinclair
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

AWS Status Update:

2:26 PM PDT We have identified the root cause of the issue affecting network connectivity within a single Availability Zone (usw2-az2) in the US-WEST-2 Region and are actively working on mitigation. 

<snip>

So, LL should now be working on the work-around.

Is there a translation available?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brilliant Price said:

Is there a translation available?

It broke, it is still broke but we now know how to fix it and we now have a way for our customers to get around the problem.

And they didn't specifically say, but anytime a customer has to put in a work-around, it will typically be a bit slow in getting things back to something resembling normal.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.