Okay, I don't THINK I am slow, but how on Earth do I list items for sale on the Marketplace?

Myles Dagostino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am totally stumped. I created a 'Store', have read all the rules, and have a product to sell, but for the life of me, I cannot find a way to add an item to be sold. It is late on a Sunday afternoon, maybe I should try again in the morning, but this is totally mysterious.  I am sure this may be obvious, but I just cannot find that one little button to 'Add an item for sale' :matte-motes-frown:

when logged in on the marketplace, go to my marketplace > merchant home > help resources. under merchant help wiki  under help resources you will find an article with all you need to know about selling in the marketplace, including how and where to get the magic box (it's free). this box is loaded with the (packaged) items you want to sell and communicates with your inventory on the marketplace.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193

wish you good luck in selling!

a new delivery system is currently being worked on, so the magic boxes will soon be a thing of the past. but for now this is what is used.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.