Looking for a Themed Rental Home

Luna Abernathy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm searching for a rental in a themed community. It can be anything from forest, to NYC, to beachy. Can be mixed with commercial areas. No skyboxes - I want to be part of a community.

Please share any places that you know of with me. Thank you!

Edited by Luna Abernathy

10 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

You likely could find lots of options by searching “role play rental”.  
Ive rented several times in the Soap role play region(s).  There’s a dark small town and national forest area.  Lots of different home types.  https://worldofsoap.wixsite.com/wosrpg

I appreciate the advice. I'm not looking to roleplay, though. Just live somewhere beautiful with neighbors. :)

I've done a fair amount of exploring already. I'm hopeful someone knows of a place I've missed in my travels.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luna Abernathy said:

I appreciate the advice. I'm not looking to roleplay, though. Just live somewhere beautiful with neighbors. :)

I've done a fair amount of exploring already. I'm hopeful someone knows of a place I've missed in my travels.

Hello Luna.

I feel you. We are not a RP community ... you can RP here...but you don´t need to 🙂

We have several long time residents with the same imagination of laid back living, like you. Some are here for almost a decade (NOLA is around since about 12 years now).

I would be more than happy, to show you around and answer all your question ! 

Maby see you soon ?

*points to this* ->  https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/475174-new-orleans-in-sl/

Friendly greetings. 😊

Sandrine Dallin-Vanbeeck

NOLA City Municipality

Edited by Sandrine Vanbeeck
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Luna Abernathy said:

I'm searching for a rental in a themed community. It can be anything from forest, to NYC, to beachy. Can be mixed with commercial areas. No skyboxes - I want to be part of a community.

Please share any places that you know of with me. Thank you!

I keep a room at the Chelsea Hotel. It's pretty active with music and live poetry readings if you're into that.

• Like 1

If you want to check out my profile inworld, we've got a bunch of beachy rentals with protected water access to the Blake Sea.  I'm around often, and we have other longer-term tenants as well. Granted, that's not in terms of years; we're just now reaching one year of owning the region.  But things are picking up, and it's cool being able to share the region with other SL residents :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Campbell Coast has the theme of Scottish coast, it has art galleries, shopping, events.

Look in the rentals section of the forums and you will see some communities with themes. 

Adding to this is that Campbell Coast has beautiful (separated) townhouses nestled by shops, and there are only a handful of them. The Sim also has free horseback rides, bicycles, floats, etc. behind the houses. I just spent a lovely bit of time cantering about. I even found a water dragon! I haven't had this much gleeful fun in a while.

I got the one corner unit. The other down the end is still available. Come be my neighbor. :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Erazor/74/137/2002

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.