Can I retrieve my belongings from an ex's house without returning?

Phoebe868

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Petty I know, but he's an [Moderator Edit: Profanity Removed] and I bought some very expensive top of the line secs equipment and I would prefer to have it back in my possession. 

Obviously if I have to go to his house to retrieve it then that's not an option and the items are lost. 

If there is anyway I can get it back, please teach me how :) Thank you 

I assume the stuff isn't copyable? Cause if so it doesn't matter, if you are banned from the land but other's have access you could possibly give someone your rights and maybe they can do it? I mean you could just ask nicely. If it's your stuff he can't move or keep it either way should he ever want to leave the land/redecorate and then it would eventually get returned to you.

• Like 1

If you can get on the same sim (or adjacent I think if you make some changes in your search criteria) you can use area search and just RETURN the item.  I just did  a test and that worked. It put the item returned in my Lost and Found folder.    If it is a private sim and you are not allowed in -  then of course you are out of luck.

image.thumb.png.80e6837d86a0497a787a03090ad3427a.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

You could pretend that you want to get back together. Once you're back in the house, take everything you own and bug out! 

If I would go that far, I would auto return his stuff as well.  😁

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.