police blotter?

bigmoe Whitfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens
3 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Don't let that stop you ... accept features are carefully placed in a large field full of triffids, where they might one day ...

Yup, never give up.  Follow Lucia's example.  :)  Wasn't at the triage today so don't know about the why.  I will say it's not for a lack of governance activity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Monty Linden said:

Yup, never give up.  Follow Lucia's example.  :)  Wasn't at the triage today so don't know about the why.  I will say it's not for a lack of governance activity.

It's fine monty,  I'm just in a bad state mentally, so it was just another point of add it to my list of meh.   my job is just dragging me down, tired of factory life in small town with no way out.  mentally eating at me it is.

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, Monty Linden said:

Hop in a sandbox.  Rez a box.  Build something.  It might not be great but it will be yours.  (Until we have an inventory accident.)

I went and bought a new house and with the help of my better half, me and her spend some time putting the interior back together.   yay?  I guess.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2021 at 5:49 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

@Monty Linden   So I remember SL had a police blotter, as it was used for transparency to show Lindens did take action on abuse reports, this is something lots of of us liked looking at and seeing the enforcement that governance did,  why was this taken away? and could we get it back?    it's like checking the local police bookings in the mornings here,  it's something I like to do.

See this website: http://www.gridsurvey.com/incidentsummary.php

The charts are fresh, so the datas are comming maybe without details.
And yes the transparency is important, but that wanna extra work for the Linden Lab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.