BOM RELATED IT SEEMS

Hi i have been using the newer maitreya BOM and catwa and realised when you have a real high complexity past so high a complexity point i will log in the 1st time for the day i will log in and my avatar can't move being stuck in place then have to log out and back in just so i can move i'm thinking it has to do with this because i have an other avatar account that have full mesh but are not using the newer BOM versions of the same body and head and one that has an older cheap mesh avi and they never have this happen also when i remove the BOM and switch to an pre BOM version it don't happen ether! just some thing that i have come across to make note of for anyone using BOM. wonder why it does this. that or when you crash in a sim it also has me stuck in place when i log back in.

Edited by CandyLicksYouTo
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, CandyLicksYouTo said:

Hi i have been using the newer maitreya BOM and catwa and realised when you have a real high complexity past so high a complexity point i will log in the 1st time for the day i will log in and my avatar can't move being stuck in place then have to log out and back in just so i can move i'm thinking it has to do with this because i have an other avatar account that have full mesh but are not using the newer BOM versions of the same body and head and one that has an older cheap mesh avi and they never have this happen also when i remove the BOM and switch to an pre BOM version it don't happen ether! just some thing that i have come across to make note of for anyone using BOM. wonder why it does this. that or when you crash in a sim it also has me stuck in place when i log back in.

If you're using the newer BOM Maitreya, why is your complexity so high?  I use it and the new EvoX head.  Fully dressed with accessories and everything and I rarely am above 50,000 complexity.  

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, CandyLicksYouTo said:

I have not noticed any complexity issues being caused by wearing a BOM version of a head or a body, nor have I ever experienced being so high in complexity that my avatar isn't able to move.  Did you display your complexity value to confirm that it was an unusually high number? (and what was it?)  I would also look at what else you are wearing at the time when you experience these problems (clothing, jewelry, hair, etc) - I think that if you use the firestorm viewer and look at worn or wearing tab in the appearance or outfits window, you can see the complexity of each of the items you're wearing.  The other way to find out which item you are wearing has high complexity is to display your complexity values, and then take off items one by one, looking to see how much (or how little) your overall complexity value goes down.

In terms of the not being able to move issue, I would be more inclined to wonder if that is being caused by a network/connection issue resulting in an overly long ping time or too many dropped packets.