screen freeze issues

Dave Wahwah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,am having since 14 days issues with the Phoenix viewer,the screen freezes often,and like you take a pic,and when it happens its really bad,so 2-3minutes,i dotn crash,just the screen is freeze,and only on Phoenix,on singluarity and the normal sl viewer no problems,dont know if its the grafic card,i bought it last years,its HIS Radeon 5870.Thanks for all answers and help:matte-motes-big-grin:

Thanks for your answer,i tryed all,deleted all,but still same,dont know what is,i really never had any issue since i changed my putter and the grafic card,maybe its the last grafic card driver update,it started that day i updated it.:matte-motes-smile:

Which version of Phoenix are you using? I know there was a bug that caused an issue like this a few versions back. Try getting the latest version (1.5.2.1102) if you're not already on it.

Since this is a Phoenix specific problem, I'd suggest you join the Phoenix/Firestorm Viewer Support group and ask for help there. You can find it by pasting...

secondlife:///app/group/3a1be8d4-01f3-bc1a-2703-442f0cc8f2dd/about

...into your local chat then clicking on the link it creates.

Hope this helps... Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.