HELP! delivered wrong item and accidentally declined an Item

Aphroditius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I was browsing through a store and fell in love with one their shoes, I bought it in the shade 'pink' and I really saw that it states that it is colored 'pink' but when it got delivered to me, the shade I received was blue, I was so frustrated because I love the pink shoes that I tried to buy the blue one hoping its the pink shade but the item that I received was 'Lilac', I accidentally declined it through my frustration and I don't know what to do, SEND HELP T.T

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Aphroditius said:

Hi, I was browsing through a store and fell in love with one their shoes, I bought it in the shade 'pink' and I really saw that it states that it is colored 'pink' but when it got delivered to me, the shade I received was blue, I was so frustrated because I love the pink shoes that I tried to buy the blue one hoping its the pink shade but the item that I received was 'Lilac', I accidentally declined it through my frustration and I don't know what to do, SEND HELP T.T

As Alwin said, a Redelivery will likely give you the item you 'declined'.

As to purchasing the Pink ones, if you are dealing with a multi-item vendor, make sure that the Pink shoes are shown in the primary center part of the vendor before paying it.  If they are not, first click on the pink shoes, which should move that one to the center, where you can then buy them.  If you aren't sure or still have issues, contact the creator -- politely.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.