I'm an idiot....

Baiphen Quintessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So we had a power outage when I was setting up my premium account, and I HAD hit the year charge button, but I hadn't hit the "I agree to terms and conditions". So I didn't think it went through, and when I got power back like a minute later, instead of double checking (idiot that I am) I went for the monthly payment, agreed to "terms and conditions" and went on my merry way, making sure I was getting billed monthly. Today I looked and It says I'm on the monthly plan, but the $99 charge went through. So my question is, how do I find out if I'm going to now get monthly charges instead of the year?  I don't always have time to be inworld which is why I had decided to change from year/month. I'm such a dork. Hope I made sense. 

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Baiphen Quintessa said:

So we had a power outage when I was setting up my premium account, and I HAD hit the year charge button, but I hadn't hit the "I agree to terms and conditions". So I didn't think it went through, and when I got power back like a minute later, instead of double checking (idiot that I am) I went for the monthly payment, agreed to "terms and conditions" and went on my merry way, making sure I was getting billed monthly. Today I looked and It says I'm on the monthly plan, but the $99 charge went through. So my question is, how do I find out if I'm going to now get monthly charges instead of the year?  I don't always have time to be inworld which is why I had decided to change from year/month. I'm such a dork. Hope I made sense. 

Thank you.

That simply means that you have elected to change to Monthly billing after the year expires, when it comes time for renewal. 

You should be able to just change it back to Yearly, if that is the plan you want going forward.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php

If the $99 already charged, nothing else will charge until renewal time.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That simply means that you have elected to change to Monthly billing after the year expires, when it comes time for renewal. 

You should be able to just change it back to Yearly, if that is the plan you want going forward.

Thank you!

19 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.