Looking for 1024 sqm land.

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please read only if you rent out lands. (just to save your time).

I'm using my current land over an year. It is 1024sqm, in private full sim, allow to build in sky, and weekly rental is 182L$. Only problem is the ban-lines are disabled by the sim settings and sim owner don't allow it.

So I'm looking a land with following features for residential purpose.

- It should be 1024 sqm

- weekly rental should be less than 200L$

- Ban lines must be allowed.

- should have full parcel rights (except no need terraforming).

- should allow to build in sky (I'll have personal sandbox in sky for my cloth build works just to stay lag free).

If your package is similar to that pls send me a notecard. I'll go for the cheapest rate if got multiple offers.

Thanks for reading.

2 hours ago, MeshPromo said:

Please read only if you rent out lands. (just to save your time).

I'm using my current land over an year. It is 1024sqm, in private full sim, allow to build in sky, and weekly rental is 182L$. Only problem is the ban-lines are disabled by the sim settings and sim owner don't allow it.

So I'm looking a land with following features for residential purpose.

- It should be 1024 sqm

- weekly rental should be less than 200L$

- Ban lines must be allowed.

- should have full parcel rights (except no need terraforming).

- should allow to build in sky (I'll have personal sandbox in sky for my cloth build works just to stay lag free).

If your package is similar to that pls send me a notecard. I'll go for the cheapest rate if got multiple offers.

Thanks for reading.

Can I ask WHY you need banlines on?  Just curious.  Most private regions don't allow them so you might have to go mainland.

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Most private regions don't allow them so you might have to go mainland.

Depending how the tenant rights have been set up for a group owned piece of mainland for the appropriate group role, The group owner may not set the ability to restrict parcel access (ban lines) beyond using the ban list. My mainland rental is set this way as is Bellisseria

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i don't, but there is a landforum for these questions...

OK will put it in there too. I was confused because this could be either "wanted" or "land related" sections.

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Can I ask WHY you need banlines on?  Just curious.  Most private regions don't allow them so you might have to go mainland.

Because it is a very less laggy and stable option we can use instead using security orbs. Besides in single full sims no one has to fly over the sky. Also there are some estates that allows it so I'm looking such estate.

Thanks for replies.

Edited by MeshPromo
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.