when i touch a chair this happens Menu access is set to: SITTERS

vicmoyia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, vicmoyia said:

no it does that when i click touch and point to the chair

That means it's set to only work (change animations) for someone sitting in the chair.  Unless you are sitting in the chair, you will not get access to the menu,   They are usually set like that so other people can't change the animations while you are using a piece of furniture.  Only the SITTERS can access the menu.

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

That means it's set to only work (change animations) for someone sitting in the chair.  Unless you are sitting in the chair, you will not get access to the menu,   They are usually set like that so other people can't change the animations while you are using a piece of furniture.  Only the SITTERS can access the menu.

so does the owner did it cause it wasnt like that before ? i rent a place

2 hours ago, vicmoyia said:

so does the owner did it cause it wasnt like that before ? i rent a place

it doesn't matter who touches it.  It is set so that only the people sitting on it have access to the menu.  The owner needs to sit on it and use the menu to change to ANYONE if that is an option.  Most people don't do that since other people can mess around with the menu if you're sitting.  Someone on the next parcel can cam into your home and change positions on furniture you are using if it's set to ANYONE can use menu.  The owner may have thought they were changing who can USE the furniture.  That can be set to Owner, Group or Anyone.  Who can access the menu is totally different.

59 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

it doesn't matter who touches it.  It is set so that only the people sitting on it have access to the menu.  The owner needs to sit on it and use the menu to change to ANYONE if that is an option.  Most people don't do that since other people can mess around with the menu if you're sitting.  Someone on the next parcel can cam into your home and change positions on furniture you are using if it's set to ANYONE can use menu.  The owner may have thought they were changing who can USE the furniture.  That can be set to Owner, Group or Anyone.  Who can access the menu is totally different.

thank you very much

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.