How many redelivery systems is it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you done a search of your recent inventory?  You can reset the filter to look for items purchased from a few days to several.  I recently searched for something I purchased a year ago and I found it in no time and I couldn't remember the name of the store either.  

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/412471-can-i-make-my-recent-inventory-longer-than-1-day/?do=findComment&comment=1674803

• Thanks 1

I have got an addiction to weekend sales. I buy a lot "because I will need it, maybe".

And I saw a pose pack for a new to me store, reduced from several hundred to 60 L or 75 L.

It was more than 2 weeks ago. Maybe 4,5,6? But since I buy a lot as said, it is hard to search the transaction history with a huge number of 60 and 75 L purchases.

I was not so lucky that the pack had something "poses" in the name, because I would have found it in the inventory. I remember it was a big black store with an entrance floor and a floor over it, filled with pose sets. But since it was new to me and I don't know the name, it does not help.

When I searched in Casparvend, it has images of almost everything. So I can just skim over the page, and only read details of the text where it is no images.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I was not so lucky that the pack had something "poses" in the name, because I would have found it in the inventory. I remember it was a big black store with an entrance floor and a floor over it, filled with pose sets. But since it was new to me and I don't know the name, it does not help.

It sounds like Wrong.  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Reef/111/18/28  Maybe?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Do they sell furniture too? Then it was not them. It must be thousands black/dark commercial buildings in SL.

I have both an inventory organizing problem and a weekend sale problem. 😯

In another thread of mine, I found where the previous Happy Weekend galleries are. It does not help so much. In fact, I find out that "Oh, I should have bought that too. And those shoes. And that dress". Talk about gacha addicts. I am a weekend sales addict.

20 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am looking for an item I bought, but I can not recall the store name.

I have searched in Casparvend, but without luck. I know that there are other redelivery systems, but how many are there?

This is why I got more organised with inventory:) Now as soon as I purchase something it gets moved to the correct folder category I set up so I can find things. Takes a bit of time, and I still have so much more to do!

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Thanks 1

Have you checked your teleport history? I tp around a lot of places and whether or not I purchase things, this is how I find places I've been. Sometimes just seeing the name is enough to trigger the memory of what it looked like. But, even if that doesn't work, you can tp around pretty quickly to all the places you've been, ad will find it. This can be especially helpful if you happen to go to a LOT of places. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.