Looking for Paid interior Design / photography jobs

SophiaPrice1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there my name is sophia I have always loved to decorate and design. Photography has also been an amazing thing for me as well you can do so much with it and helping people and embracing their natural beauty, love , and even their favorite places makes me more than happy to do for them. I am looking for a starting job that will help me grow into the future if anyone knows anyone that needs an extra hand or even help with decorating a SIM I'd be more than happy to chat thank you. :) 

29 minutes ago, SophiaPrice1 said:

Hi there my name is sophia I have always loved to decorate and design. Photography has also been an amazing thing for me as well you can do so much with it and helping people and embracing their natural beauty, love , and even their favorite places makes me more than happy to do for them. I am looking for a starting job that will help me grow into the future if anyone knows anyone that needs an extra hand or even help with decorating a SIM I'd be more than happy to chat thank you. :) 

Adding a link to your Flickr or other online photos would be helpful to.anyone looking for either a decorator or photographer.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SophiaPrice1 said:

I agree with Rowan. Photography and Interior Design, both are creative work, so you should know this, that having a portfolio is really important. But if you don't find no work at this, you can always try creating premade skybox or ready to rezz skybox. That's what I do, and most other interior designers in SL. We spam it on Facebook spam groups until it gets sold. If you want to have a look at what premade skybox means, IM me inworld, and I'll gladly show you my latest project 🙂

1 hour ago, karenx0 said:

I agree with Rowan. Photography and Interior Design, both are creative work, so you should know this, that having a portfolio is really important. But if you don't find no work at this, you can always try creating premade skybox or ready to rezz skybox. That's what I do, and most other interior designers in SL. We spam it on Facebook spam groups until it gets sold. If you want to have a look at what premade skybox means, IM me inworld, and I'll gladly show you my latest project 🙂

Thank you guys so much for the feedback I will do that 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.