InWorld Xploder Issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

From one of the groups that offered the X-Sploder. The groupowner put this - "after all the scripts of sploder isn't actually my creation...." and removed the item from his shop and asking clubs to take it down. 

So it looked like a few creators used a common script and put the thing in their shops.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

sometimes the account that is supposed to pay the L$ doesn't have enough L$ to make the payment in which case the payment fails

If things are functioning correctly, (no rounding errors) the account that pays out should be the same that is paid into, and it shouldn't be trying to give out more funds than it got.

17 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

From one of the groups that offered the X-Sploder. The group owner put this - "after all the scripts of sploder isn't actually my creation...." and removed the item from his shop and asking clubs to take it down. 

So it looked like a few creators used a common script and put the thing in their shops.

So, that means the X-Sploder that I had encountered this issue with is one of those the group owner in question is asking clubs to take it down?

2 hours ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

So, that means the X-Sploder that I had encountered this issue with is one of those the group owner in question is asking clubs to take it down?

What was in the group chat the 3rd party script in it was used in other brands and one of his malfunctioned too. So he asked for take-downs since he can't fix the script.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.