Jump to content

InWorld Xploder Issues


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm trying to solve an issue I have encountered recently that is related to an xploder at a club, and after I talking to some friends of mine after TPing to another location, I was told that it was awful and that I may need to submit a support ticket. I have found my way to the support portal by trial and error, but I couldn't find anything related to the Lindex for that matter.

The issue that I have is that I have paid L$10 to an xploder at a club and it said that I have won L$301, but I have not gotten paid at amount. On top of that, I'm being accused of gaming the xploder when I have not. I have tried to get help, but no one seemed willing to help me, even if there were to consider taking a loss.

If anyone here can help me, please let me know here or in world, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm trying to solve an issue I have encountered recently that is related to an xploder at a club, and after I talking to some friends of mine after TPing to another location, I was told that it was awful and that I may need to submit a support ticket. I have found my way to the support portal by trial and error, but I couldn't find anything related to the Lindex for that matter.

The issue that I have is that I have paid L$10 to an xploder at a club and it said that I have won L$301, but I have not gotten paid at amount. On top of that, I'm being accused of gaming the xploder when I have not. I have tried to get help, but no one seemed willing to help me, even if there were to consider taking a loss.

If anyone here can help me, please let me know here or in world, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All money transactions go through the owner of the object. If the owner of the sploder (a sane club owner would have a separate alt for such transactions IMO) takes a look at their L$ transaction history it should be obvious not too difficult to figure out who paid into the ball and who got paid out. If your L$ transaction histories do not match up, then a LL support ticket is in fact warranted. if neither of you have a l$301 transaction in your history, a complaint to the maker of the sploder is in order.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

All money transactions go through the owner of the object. If the owner of the sploder (a sane club owner would have a separate alt for such transactions IMO) takes a look at their L$ transaction history it should be obvious not too difficult to figure out who paid into the ball and who got paid out. If your L$ transaction histories do not match up, then a LL support ticket is in fact warranted. if neither of you have a l$301 transaction in your history, a complaint to the maker of the sploder is in order.

Well, there is no L$301 in my history as I have checked my transaction history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

If anyone here can help me, please let me know here or in world, thanks.

move on. LL is going to do nothing for your issue, other than possible take the sploder away and acting on the owner  if it's against the gaming policy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This won't solve your problem but really it's 10L *I assume it wasn't the equivalent of $10 USD*

I'd chalk it up to a loss and possible lag and just move on.  I don't know who is accusing you of gaming the system. If it's the club owner I would simply never go back to the club. If it's someone else such as another party participating in the sploder I would just ignore them and block them.  For 10L is it really worth your time to submit a support ticket and get LL involved?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

This won't solve your problem but really it's 10L *I assume it wasn't the equivalent of $10 USD*

I'd chalk it up to a loss and possible lag and just move on.  I don't know who is accusing you of gaming the system. If it's the club owner I would simply never go back to the club. If it's someone else such as another party participating in the sploder I would just ignore them and block them.  For 10L is it really worth your time to submit a support ticket and get LL involved?

Well, I just wonder if I *may* have to put out an alert about this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

Well, there is no L$301 in my history as I have checked my transaction history.

If you haven't even received your initial pay in of 10L then it's an illegal device.  Rules on sploders are...either free to enter or you always receive at least your initial pay in.  If it's a certain type of sploders, we all know which one, they also have a system that detects and bans alts from what I've heard.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

Hi, I'm trying to solve an issue I have encountered recently that is related to an xploder at a club, and after I talking to some friends of mine after TPing to another location, I was told that it was awful and that I may need to submit a support ticket. I have found my way to the support portal by trial and error, but I couldn't find anything related to the Lindex for that matter.

The issue that I have is that I have paid L$10 to an xploder at a club and it said that I have won L$301, but I have not gotten paid at amount. On top of that, I'm being accused of gaming the xploder when I have not. I have tried to get help, but no one seemed willing to help me, even if there were to consider taking a loss.

If anyone here can help me, please let me know here or in world, thanks.

As Rowan said, if you did not at least get back your 10L, then the device is illegal and you can report it via the Report Abuse menu item (under Help) in the viewer.  You'll need to go back to the location so that the xploder is visible in your view and then do the Abuse Report.  Regular Support Tickets won't work in that situation, it must be an AR.

If you at least got back you 10L, then LL won't do anything.  You are better off finding other places to hang out and forget about that place.

 

Side note - Please do not post the same thing in multiple locations here in the forums.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As Rowan said, if you did not at least get back your 10L, then the device is illegal and you can report it via the Report Abuse menu item (under Help) in the viewer.  You'll need to go back to the location so that the xploder is visible in your view and then do the Abuse Report.  Regular Support Tickets won't work in that situation, it must be an AR.

If you at least got back you 10L, then LL won't do anything.  You are better off finding other places to hang out and forget about that place.

 

Side note - Please do not post the same thing in multiple locations here in the forums.

Yeah, as of today, I never got my L$10 back let alone the L$301 it said I won.

 

As for the topic being in two places, I realized that I had posted in the wrong forum the first time and could not delete it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As Rowan said, if you did not at least get back your 10L, then the device is illegal and you can report it via the Report Abuse menu item (under Help) in the viewer.  You'll need to go back to the location so that the xploder is visible in your view and then do the Abuse Report.  Regular Support Tickets won't work in that situation, it must be an AR.

Oh, and when I got back to the location where the xploder is and do the Abuse Report, who would I have to put in as the 'Abuser name' in the report, the maker of it or the owner of it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Thought I was having deja'vu, but it's just that this was posted verbatim in the General General descussion section.

Yeah, that happened because right after I posted it, I realized that I may have posted it in the wrong forum but could not delete it to fix that mistake. So it ended up being posted again in the forum I believe it should have been posted in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

Oh, and when I got back to the location where the xploder is and do the Abuse Report, who would I have to put in as the 'Abuser name' in the report, the maker of it or the owner of it?

The OWNER of the xploder is both the 'object owner and the 'abuser name' -- usually you can click on the orange box button in the Report window and then click on the object inworld and it will auto-populate the owner name.  Then put the same name in Abuser.  And the 'Category' is "Gaming Policy Violation".  Then in the description note that you paid money in, but never received ANY money back.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

Yeah, as of today, I never got my L$10 back let alone the L$301 it said I won.

You can certainly submit an AR about the L$10, because that's a violation of the gambling policy.  You didn't "lose" the L$301, though.  You're no worse off than you were before you entered the club.  You just didn't get more than you started with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The OWNER of the xploder is both the 'object owner and the 'abuser name' -- usually you can click on the orange box button in the Report window and then click on the object inworld and it will auto-populate the owner name.  Then put the same name in Abuser.  And the 'Category' is "Gaming Policy Violation".  Then in the description note that you paid money in, but never received ANY money back.

Okay, I just went back there for a little bit to file an AR with the category as 'Gaming Policy Violation' and followed your instructions, and then TPed to somewhere else after I was done.

Edited by ErikMouse Dawid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this is the xploder brand I think it is they haven't worked in a long time and there was never any guarantee you'd get back at least what you put in. They were basically used as a traffic generator. The creator had a HUD that would display the locations with the biggest xploder pots you'd go to one of the places click to participate and might get no L$ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If this is the xploder brand I think it is they haven't worked in a long time and there was never any guarantee you'd get back at least what you put in. They were basically used as a traffic generator. The creator had a HUD that would display the locations with the biggest xploder pots you'd go to one of the places click to participate and might get no L$ 

If you have to pay in to play and they do not return at least that much back to you, then they need to be AR'd.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If this is the xploder brand I think it is they haven't worked in a long time and there was never any guarantee you'd get back at least what you put in. They were basically used as a traffic generator. The creator had a HUD that would display the locations with the biggest xploder pots you'd go to one of the places click to participate and might get no L$ 

Well, I'm not sure if it is that brand or not, I do know the name of it is *DG* X-SPLODER.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you have to pay in to play and they do not return at least that much back to you, then they need to be AR'd.

Which I have already done since I have not received anything from the incident as of yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

Well, I'm not sure if it is that brand or not, I do know the name of it is *DG* X-SPLODER.

 Not the brand I was thinking of then, who were best known for their xploders in the style of a bulging money bag. they never had any pay to play requirement and any additional money you put in was at your own discretion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...