The best Bento furniture so far in 2021.

I recently returned to the dream world and i'm looking to expand my collection of naughty furniture. i will list the brand names i know of so far, i'm only interested in bento and custom animations, no half-arsed recycle products for me, thank you!. ūüėĄ

-Ruckus, A brand where animations is the only selling point, the mesh objects/textures attached to the sex engine leaves a lot to be desired. I have yet to come across better animations than those from Ruckus. He only has 3 products sadly, you simply can't rush quality.

-NFZ, I have the bump 4 engine box and it has some decent but short animations with body clapping sounds. Short basically means they are more repeated which makes them look less natural.

ReACT, They're pretty decent animations, good Kama Sutra hud but animations are mostly soft or ordinary made for tender loving, atleast for me. Speed and other controls are ok, but they are a very poor substitute for rough trust animations and sequences from Ruckus, yes we like that a lot, don't deny it. ūüėČ

Warm animations, if you have a partner or lover who owns the physics ***** you will like these, i recommend the 5k sofa if you can afford it.

Here is the rest i know of which i rarely use,.

Rawage

Bh (SWING!) custom animations, a very old brand before there was mesh.

VRDz dancepole

"Insert random orgy/swinger furniture here, hot tub!."

Dutchie (outrageous prices on beds where many animations are reused) her normal furniture and bdsm cages is great.

Hopefully someone can help me expand my very small collection of naughty bento furniture.

24 minutes ago, Victoria Evergarden said:

I recently returned to the dream world and i'm looking to expand my collection of naughty furniture. i will list the brand names i know of so far, i'm only interested in bento and custom animations, no half-arsed recycle products for me, thank you!. ūüėĄ

-Ruckus, A brand where animations is the only selling point, the mesh objects/textures attached to the sex engine leaves a lot to be desired. I have yet to come across better animations than those from Ruckus. He only has 3 products sadly, you simply can't rush quality.

-NFZ, I have the bump 4 engine box and it has some decent but short animations with body clapping sounds. Short basically means they are more repeated which makes them look less natural.

ReACT, They're pretty decent animations, good Kama Sutra hud but animations are mostly soft or ordinary made for tender loving, atleast for me. Speed and other controls are ok, but they are a very poor substitute for rough trust animations and sequences from Ruckus, yes we like that a lot, don't deny it. ūüėČ

Warm animations, if you have a partner or lover who owns the physics ***** you will like these, i recommend the 5k sofa if you can afford it.

Here is the rest i know of which i rarely use,.

Rawage

Bh (SWING!) custom animations, a very old brand before there was mesh.

VRDz dancepole

"Insert random orgy/swinger furniture here, hot tub!."

Dutchie (outrageous prices on beds where many animations are reused) her normal furniture and bdsm cages is great.

Hopefully someone can help me expand my very small collection of naughty bento furniture.

As far as the Ruckus goes, it's totally modifiable.  The engine is easily unlinked so you can link it to furniture you like.  I've moved the engine into several other couches and same with the bed.  If I can do it, anyone can do it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

As far as the Ruckus goes, it's totally modifiable.  The engine is easily unlinked so you can link it to furniture you like.  I've moved the engine into several other couches and same with the bed.  If I can do it, anyone can do it.

I thought about doing that, if the couch or the bed you want to use has the same shape you don't even have to adjust every single animation.

Edited by Victoria Evergarden
  • Like 1

A brand called "Cumming Soon" looks like it is really good..

I watched part of the video they have on the MP for the castle bravo bed.. I had to shut it off  it looked so real.. hehehe

I don't really do those things in SL myself, But I have a weakness for SL videos.. hehehe

• Like 2

Some couples asked me to provide Lalou in the homes I rent out. The bed has the likeable cuddle pose(s), apart from other hot poses. 

Edited by millenakera

Backbone are pretty good! Though I admit, I am more in love with the style than the animations. But the anims are still solid. No major complaints.

Cumming Soon - The anims are generally good, but they have this thing where some of the sit poses crush your upper legs/pelvis. 

Its super weird and not a great look. At least that was my experience with the sofa. Avoiding their other things because of it.

I wasn't convinced I needed a Physics-C until seeing the Ruckus shower. Then a purchase of both became mandatory.

There aren't many creators making custom animations, after the Ruckus shower, I like Rawage beds and rugs.

Stockholm and Lima have some nice items too with custom anims.

Dictatorshop have an interesting radiator and toilet. Because what is it saying about your house if you don't have a functional toilet?

I couldn't say how many of them use bento anims, it's not often you see finger animations, and facial anims are a huge hit or miss. Mostly the latter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 2:14 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

A brand called "Cumming Soon" looks like it is really good..

I watched part of the video they have on the MP for the castle bravo bed.. I had to shut it off  it looked so real.. hehehe

I don't really do those things in SL myself, But I have a weakness for SL videos.. hehehe

Their stuff looks nice, but the description of the product is pretty hateful with respect to people and avatars that aren't traditionally masculine men and traditionally feminine women.  I get that they have limited resources and that body shape variation in a huge challenge in SL animation, so I'm not salty about the limits as to what they support,  But they say "MF means MF, no gender theory here, a male is strong, behind, with flat feet, a female is cute, sensual, I won't adapt animations for a reversed use."

What they support doesn't create a problem for me, as I used the ASA reference shape.  But I'll be damned if I'll buy from someone who feels compelled to trash my friends (1L and SL) like that.

3 hours ago, Dahlia Bloodrose said:

Their stuff looks nice, but the description of the product is pretty hateful with respect to people and avatars that aren't traditionally masculine men and traditionally feminine women.  I get that they have limited resources and that body shape variation in a huge challenge in SL animation, so I'm not salty about the limits as to what they support,  But they say "MF means MF, no gender theory here, a male is strong, behind, with flat feet, a female is cute, sensual, I won't adapt animations for a reversed use."

What they support doesn't create a problem for me, as I used the ASA reference shape.  But I'll be damned if I'll buy from someone who feels compelled to trash my friends (1L and SL) like that.

All i did was watch part of the video and gave an opinion on what i seen.

Jeezus

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

All i did was watch part of the video and gave an opinion on what i seen.

Jeezus

My apologies for not making it clear I wasn't criticizing you for suggesting them.  Their marketing is crappy, not you. I don't think you did or said anything wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1