Help with No Transf and No Mod Item

rOrii Wylder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everyone,

I've bought a bike and a boat, which I've adjuted the poses. When I use and save them to inventory theres another copy of it and so on.

How can I use the "original one"? I changed names even though I name it, the adjusted posses on the "new" copies the settings dont stay there. I just want to use one and not copies that will force me to adjust everything at once

Thanks

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, rOrii Wylder said:

Hi everyone,

I've bought a bike and a boat, which I've adjuted the poses. When I use and save them to inventory theres another copy of it and so on.

How can I use the "original one"? I changed names even though I name it, the adjusted posses on the "new" copies the settings dont stay there. I just want to use one and not copies that will force me to adjust everything at once

Thanks

If the item has 'copy' permissions, then every time you rez the item it WILL create a new copy -- no way to avoid that.  Depending on the item, it may or may not have a menu option to save the poses after you've adjusted them -- but not all items do.  If the item doesn't give you an option to save the new positions, then you are out of luck for that.

Once you've adjusted a position, be sure to SAVE.  Once all your positions are saved and before you take it back into inventory,  move any copies that are in the original folder to a new folder...name the folder something similar to the old folder...Like ORIGINAL BOAT/BIKE .   Now there are no copies in the original folder.   Take the copy you have rezzed out and adjust back into inventory.  It will go into the original folder all by itself.  You can then edit that folder name with whatever...BIKE/BOAT with ADJUSTED positions.   The trick is to keep the edited and unedited items separate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.