Anyone else having issues this morning?

Vicious Hollow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering if anyone is seeing any oddities, that may or may not include the following - 

Slow log in to log in fail

No groups showing

Scripts taking forever to save, or not saving at all

Error messages saying the script is no longer or not in the data base

Rezzing a vehicle such as a boat, which then doesn't "sit" in the water, and when you sit on the vehicle its like no scripts are in it

When tping to another location, the original location stays in the top bar for an elongated period of time

Owned land showing as buyable 

This is all happening this morning, in the last hour or so. Earlier today when my partner tried to tp to me, using my location on map, to a completely different sim. When she tried a second time it worked. 

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing any of this or anything similar? 

Edited by Vicious Hollow

I can't get locations to go from the browser into the viewer.  Like if I search for something in the MP and click the link to "inworld store" and the browser shows the location on the maps window, it never transfers that info into the viewer so I can TP there.  I have to manually copy and past e the location into the bar in the viewer

5 hours ago, Semirans said:

I can't get locations to go from the browser into the viewer.  Like if I search for something in the MP and click the link to "inworld store" and the browser shows the location on the maps window, it never transfers that info into the viewer so I can TP there.  I have to manually copy and past e the location into the bar in the viewer

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/slurl

I appreciate your response but I was responding to the query about anything strange happening this morning. Normally clicking on the link sends the tp request to my viewer, but yesterday that was not happening and so I responded with that info in response to th op post.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.