Recently...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently I adopted 2 of my beautiful children. I'm very new to this parenthood thing.

I was wondering what do you guys do with your kids on SL, besides talking to them?  Like where are some cool places to take your kids? I know you can do things at the home, but also what are some good games on marketplace we can play...literally, anything fun for us to do. I want us to always be able to do things, keep our mind away from RL, and just have fun!!

Please drop landmarks, items on marketplaces, games, ideas, and much more! It will be very much appreciated ! Also, if you guys have any kids and want to have kiddy dates, add me inworld I'm very friendly, and would love to meet other parents with kids as well. I feel like it would be super super fun! ♥ 

inworld name : Evelyn (beyonce.linette)  

Look up "family" and "family friendly" in places search. 

Some ideas, aside from stuff already mentioned (I looove love love zoos and amusement parks personally): family friendly beach outings, play dates with kids from other families, planning a family photoshoot together (ask kids to contribute ideas, they might surprise you), riding ponies, going to one of many SL museums, road trip if you drive at all (dive into SL wiki and plan it, so you can visit cool places with your kids), board games night. 

Also, go back to adoption place and look around for ad boards - a lot of family friendly places and activities promote themselves there. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.