Anyone else getting this error?

Quistess Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

I'm getting that error a lot today trying to browse the forums. it happens less when I'm not logged in.

• Like 1

I never got an error but I kept getting pages from two days ago and couldn't post anything. I thought they had wiped out 2 days worth of posts because of one thread. lol 

I think what is really going on though, is they are either banging on things again on LL's end or something's up with routing.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I never got an error but I kept getting pages from two days ago and couldn't post anything. I thought they had wiped out 2 days worth of posts because of one thread. lol 

I had similar experiences this morning, and thought similar things - that thread broke the whole forum!  Once I got the message that Quitess posted about techincal difficulties, I just closed the forums and went and did some other stuff (went and helped my mom with some technical difficulties she was having at her house). 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.