Long time away, skin question

DiscordicDesire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, DiscordicDesire said:

Hello wonderful persons!

I just got back after long absence.  I just acquired a mesh body and head.   But Im wondering about skins?  Who are the HQ makers these days?  And where would I go for porcelain doll type skin (whole and cracked) these days?

Ciao!

It depends what kind of mesh head and body you have, also are they BOM [Bake on Mesh/System Layers]. And as for skins, you might wanna look at MUDSKIN [Asian skins], Pumec, Mila, The Skinnery, Not Found, Studio Exposure, INSOL, etc. But you'll also have to check with type of head it is, as in, if you are using Lelutka Mesh Head, you need to see, if it's a Evolution Line head, or Evolution X [EvoX]. A skin bought with the tag of Lel Evo will not fit your Lel EvoX head and vice versa. And so goes for the other popular heads like Genus and Catwa/Catwa HDPRO. You will also need to make sure if it's a BOM skin or applier [most are BOM nowadays]. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DiscordicDesire said:

Hello wonderful persons!

I just got back after long absence.  I just acquired a mesh body and head.   But Im wondering about skins?  Who are the HQ makers these days?  And where would I go for porcelain doll type skin (whole and cracked) these days?

Ciao!

As the previous poster said, it will depend entirely upon which mesh body and head you own, but for a doll look you might want to check out Enfer Sombre.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128878451@N08/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.