Photos and Videos of the Fantasy Regions, post here!!!

Nando Yip

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm not going to be living in the Fantasy home so may as well go wild

Moonshadow

That looks great.  This is one theme that I feel that I don't have to have a kitchen.  Not sure why I need to have a kitchen in the other places, but I do.  I might even forgo the bathroom here too! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

@Elora Lunasea, I don't have a fantasy house, I haven't decided if I want to have one yet, but what I'm enjoying is the diversity, I think it's possible to really have super fantastic decorations, it could be a fairy house, or a romantic hostel, or a gloomy room of vampire... can be anything to any being.!!!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@Elora Lunasea, I don't have a fantasy house, I haven't decided if I want to have one yet, but what I'm enjoying is the diversity, I think it's possible to really have super fantastic decorations, it could be a fairy house, or a romantic hostel, or a gloomy room of vampire... can be anything to any being.!!!

I really wasn't sure at first but the surroundings won me over. I took a canoe ride through the waterways and it was so beautiful and peaceful. The Moles have inserted a lot of ambient sounds; water gently lapping, frogs, birds, etc. When it's nighttime and everything starts to glow it's particularly endearing. I had a ton of odd objects which I never had the reason to rez much as I love them. I'm enjoying rezzing out some old favorites and finally being able to enjoy them.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

That looks great.  This is one theme that I feel that I don't have to have a kitchen.  Not sure why I need to have a kitchen in the other places, but I do.  I might even forgo the bathroom here too! 

Yea, pretty sure fairies have no need for food, let alone a bathroom LOL. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Odd that you work so hard to fix the interior up, go minimum on the garden in the Fantasy theme area and still.....you want to take all your photos out in the garden...and at night!

. the witches tome .

. the scrying bowl .

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 16

Now that the Fantasy home video premiered, I wanted to share my flickr album of the Mistbrooke model Fantasy theme home I decorated.  The interior shell was made by a friend and is currently not available to the public but might be in the near future. Soon as I know if it'll become available, I'll update you here.

Fantasy Mistbrooke model video link:  https://youtu.be/XXBzAFW6I4U

Flickr Album link:  

Fantasy home - Mistbrooke model

Landmark to home: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solstace/76/233/24

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 15

I found a script that you can put into your plants or anything and set it to just light up at night time there are a few options you can play with % of light glow or colour in this example I have it set to 50% light no glow  Cycle on time=50% 

only 10 lindens here is the link https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Light-Glow-Script-Auto-Onoff-Automatic-Light-with-daynight-sensor-V1/13868616

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003.png

Edited by sam007 Collas
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I love our fantasy home, but we're done with the living room, what the heck are we supposed to do with the three side...rooms...ummm...hold on a sec...

5 hours ago, liss Darkrose said:

Work in progress on my fantasy cottage, I blocked the smaller rooms5f14d78a62575940838b303018d9397e.jpg

What a brilliant idea!  We don't have to put stuff in those rooms!  Just block them off.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
me hate Typ0s
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1