getting a sims environment settings for my own

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Go to your tool bar at the bottom of your viewer, then right click any of the buttons..

You should see an option in the menu that pops up for tool bar buttons, click that, then look for a button that say's, Phototools..

Drag that to your tool bar  and drop it there..

click that button and you should see options for changing the sky and other things in there..

I usually only ever mess with sky myself.

• Like 1

What Ceka said is super useful, but I don't think that was the question. I understood that the OP is looking for a way to get EEPs that she saw on others land for herself. And I don't think there is a way for that other than asking the owner and maybe they are sharing it with her. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) 

• Like 1

Environment settings are assets, as such have to follow the asset permission rules. There is no way to *legally* get a environment setting a region or parcel is using without asking the region or parcel owner.

A regular LSL script can grab many of the EEP settings, but not all. Quite reasonably, llGetEnvironment() can't grab the UUID of textures (as EEP uses for clouds, moon, sun, etc, although it can tell if the defaults are being used), and it also lacks a few settings that would be extremely useful.

One thing I very much want but have had no luck even approximating is a way of determining the keyframes in the currently used day cycle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.