Delivery Not Working

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having issues with my inventory. Every since I clear my inventory cache, most of my products stopped working so i had to redeliver them. Once I did redeliver multiple times, nothing worked. But I also did contact the creators (which I understand that they will respond some time). What else I have to do besides that?

if really nothing works, also after redelivery, it's not very likely something that's on the creators side to solve.
One question that  comes in mind  ... is it script related and are you on restricted land?

If no other usefull posts come, you will have to ask support for help.

First of all, clear inventory cache does not stop your products from working. 

You have them redelivered and some work and some not, is that so?

Well, what do you want from the creators? To help you with your inventory? You should contact LL with a ticket, and say that the products in your inventory has stopped working.

6 hours ago, Lustology said:

I'm having issues with my inventory. Every since I clear my inventory cache, most of my products stopped working so i had to redeliver them. Once I did redeliver multiple times, nothing worked. But I also did contact the creators (which I understand that they will respond some time). What else I have to do besides that?

What exactly isn't working?   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.