Millennial or Gen Z 18+ Groups?

prv2nd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, 

Are there any adult-themed groups made up of people between 18-30? Recently, lots of my NSFW play has been awkward because of large age gaps. Looking for some people in my age range who are down for adult fun and hanging out! 

3 hours ago, prv2nd said:

Hi all, 

Are there any adult-themed groups made up of people between 18-30? Recently, lots of my NSFW play has been awkward because of large age gaps. Looking for some people in my age range who are down for adult fun and hanging out! 

Sadly, even if a group/location claims it's users are 18-30 or is meant to attract that dynamic, there is no way to prove whom you're interacting with is actually within that age range without them disclosing that first. Yes, you can get a guess by conversation in most cases, but it still requires interaction beforehand.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Sadly, even if a group/location claims it's users are 18-30 or is meant to attract that dynamic, there is no way to prove whom you're interacting with is actually within that age range without them disclosing that first. Yes, you can get a guess by conversation in most cases, but it still requires interaction beforehand.

Very true. I guess a better question would be are there any 18-30 users who want to link up in-world? Still not a perfect plan but shouldn't be too hard to find out if someone is older. 

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Aside from checking IDs or possibly camming, you'll just be guessing.  Wish you luck, though.

Trying something is better than not trying at all. I can't take much more 1960s-1980s dirty talk lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, prv2nd said:

Trying something is better than not trying at all. I can't take much more 1960s-1980s dirty talk lol. 

IDK, I'd prefer clever/witty dirty talk/humor over dank meme slanging anyday, the latter of which is what I seem to get with the more younger crowd these days. 🤨

AKA, The younger crowd doesn't appreciate my aged refined sense of clever/witty dirty talk/humor. 😞

• Like 2

3 hours ago, prv2nd said:

For the life of me I can't picture what 60s-80s dirty talk would be? On the other side of the coin I know more than a few grandmothers who DJ current music playlists (and voice) without a single indication of their age. I also know of some couples who have vastly different age gaps who embrace SL for the equity it dispenses to all: infinite youth, slider diet control, and an opportunity to live a life unencumbered by RL intrusions. So, besides the blatant ageism and stereotypical labels I don't see how searching for a specific age is somehow more preferable to the (ubiquitous) never-ending search for a certain compatibility type.

All that being said, Live and look for whatever makes you happy. I've forgotten what I was trying to say, and its time for my 6th pee-break since waking up, and my pain pills are wearing off. 

Edited by Alma Palmira
  • Like 5

54 minutes ago, Alma Palmira said:

All that being said, Live and look for whatever makes you happy. I've forgotten what I was trying to say, and its time for my 6th pee-break since waking up, and my pain pills are wearing off. 

I so wish we could double react on a post.   This one is for this part.  😂

*races you to the bathroom, hobbling as best she can on her bad hip.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, prv2nd said:

Because 18-30 year olds have so much class and sexual stamina?? ... I'd have wit, charm and a proper conversation over a sex educated from phub, mmmmmmmm spamming, gesturebating millennial any day. But hey, each to their own. Maybe try Roblox or minecraft 🙄 

5 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

IDK, I'd prefer clever/witty dirty talk/humor over dank meme slanging anyday, the latter of which is what I seem to get with the more younger crowd these days. 🤨

AKA, The younger crowd doesn't appreciate my aged refined sense of clever/witty dirty talk/humor. 😞

Try mmmmmmmm seems to be all they understand .. Oh ooh and ..  spank (slap slap) 🤭

12 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Because 18-30 year olds have so much class and sexual stamina?? ... I'd have wit, charm and a proper conversation over a sex educated from phub, mmmmmmmm spamming, gesturebating millennial any day. But hey, each to their own. Maybe try Roblox or minecraft 🙄 

It's not always about having class... thats the problem lol. If I get hit with "wow, thanks for sharing that lovely rose petal of yours" or "gorgeous ***** sweetheart" it just kinda kills the mood because it's not how my friends or I speak. 

I'm not saying "mmmmmmmmm" is a great alternative but let's not pretend like it's just younger guys who type that. I've vibed with plenty of people in my age range who are great at RP and hookups but the problem is just finding more of them. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.