Jump to content

Are jiggling bodyparts the new bling?


Janet Voxel
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

About a year of two ago, some creators started coming out with huds that make your body parts jiggle. They were fun little animations that were a little on the sexy side, people started using them while they're dancing putting an interesting wrinkle on dances. Fast forward to now, there are people everywhere standing around...jiggling. Guys have pecs jumping...butts are wiggling...it's kind of crazy.

Is this the new bling?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the ones that stop walking and their bewbies keep going for like 30 seconds more..

I have some physics, but  not anything that keeps going  like the energizer bunny.. hehehe

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Considering jiggle body parts have been around for about 5-6 years, I doubt it.

You don't need a HUD. It's called avatar physics. 

https://strawberrysingh.com/2016/03/25/second-life-avatar-physics-tutorial/

Second Life Marketplace - avatar physics layers

No, no...I'm not talking about physics.

I'm talking about something far, far worse.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

No, no...I'm not talking about physics.

I'm talking about something far, far worse.

Oh, I think Birth has some of the things you are talking about with the huds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

About a year of two ago, some creators started coming out with huds that make your body parts jiggle. They were fun little animations that were a little on the sexy side, people started using them while they're dancing putting an interesting wrinkle on dances. Fast forward to now, there are people everywhere standing around...jiggling. Guys have pecs jumping...butts are wiggling...it's kind of crazy.

Is this the new bling?

I was hoping this would pass. Butts, thighs, and boobs all jiggling while you're standing still?  I usually derender those people.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I was hoping this would pass. Butts, thighs, and boobs all jiggling while you're standing still?  I usually derender those people.

I know! So was I, it's starting to seem like more people are doing it now!

I would post a gif but I don't want it to get snatched. 

But this is what it looks like for guys.

Best Bro I Can Make My Pecs Bounce GIFs | Gfycat

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

No, no...I'm not talking about physics.

I'm talking about something far, far worse.

Explain please, because at some point LL added pecs, butts and other body parts to the avatar physics. And yes, they added that male body part, too. 

In a sense yes, it did become the new bling, but it was short lived. These days those that have gone "overboard!" with the jigglies are viewed pretty much in the same way as the blingers are. We all wish they would catch up with today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I know! So was I, it's starting to seem like more people are doing it now!

I would post a gif but I don't want it to get snatched. 

But this is what it looks like for guys.

Best Bro I Can Make My Pecs Bounce GIFs | Gfycat

That guy looks like he is doing those injection things they do to make their muscles look bigger.. Not steroids,but the cosmetic ones.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I know! So was I, it's starting to seem like more people are doing it now!

I would post a gif but I don't want it to get snatched. 

But this is what it looks like for guys.

Best Bro I Can Make My Pecs Bounce GIFs | Gfycat

 

Damn. I wish I could make my boobs grow like that!

Only problem is they'd still be pointing at the floor. 😲🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Explain please, because at some point LL added pecs, butts and other body parts to the avatar physics. And yes, they added that male body part, too. 

It has to do with physics, but it's actually an animation controlled by a hud. It's not simple physics though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

 

Damn. I wish I could make my boobs grow like that!

Only problem is they'd still be pointing at the floor. 😲🤭

I learned at an early age that when I watch tv, To put my head on the floor and the rest of my body on the couch to slow down gravity..

hehehehe

Gravity_o_125793.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Janet Voxel said:

It has to do with physics, but it's actually an animation controlled by a hud. It's not simple physics though.

Not the same physics? 

So people are making HUDs to control the avatar physics introduced by LL or is this HUD only for controlling avatar physics of mesh bodies?

Same physics just different methods of delivery?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/nOd-Breast-Bum-Belly-NATURAL-Physics-for-Mesh-Bodies-and-Classic-Avatars/5935318

physics(4).gif?1566732902

 

I'm still confused. Can you post a link to one on the MP so I know what you mean please? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Not the same physics? 

So people are making HUDs to control the avatar physics introduced by LL or is this HUD only for controlling avatar physics of mesh bodies?

You can use physics, but they aren't necessary because it's an animation. Physics will certainly make the body parts jiggle more though, but what you posted isn't what I'm talking about. If you look at the capture @Rowan Amore shared, the person is standing still. It's a perpetual jiggle, but it doesn't have to be from walking around like physics.

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm still confused. Can you post a link to one on the MP so I know what you mean please? 

Sure: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Birth-Kupra-Booty-matic-Hud-DeformerJiggles-10-AddMe/22085763

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Birth-Dummy-Thicc-3-BellyArmsLegs-Jiggle-Hud/20818228

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/cloudBottle-Big-pack-of-BUTT-MAGIC/19511785

Edited by Janet Voxel
added some stuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Not the same physics? 

So people are making HUDs to control the avatar physics introduced by LL or is this HUD only for controlling avatar physics of mesh bodies?

Same physics just different methods of delivery?

I bought some of the initial products in this theme because at first they had some sensible use to them.

There was for example, one that combined very specific breast motion with arm and hand animations - to do specific movements with yourself.

That is different from avatar physics.

At this point though, the sellers of this stuff are just slamming together anything they can.

 

If you have a body like Maitreya, there are no butt or belly physics - so again these things become important if you want to do something like twerking. Of course the SL skeleton is so bad every twerking animation looks amazingly horrible (motion capture on them might be perfect, but the lower body bends in the wrong spot and both flattens and stretches the bottom)... but there you go.


What gets me in all of this, and maybe it's just not possible to do, is that with all these new deformers and body wigglers, still nobody has managed to make a deformer that can let an avatar's breasts gets larger or smaller without horrible deformation... Something that constantly bugs me because even at size 100 Maitreya has small breasts.

Everyone seems to just want to put out another copy of the last person's wiggle and deform, and no one is actually trying to push the boundaries of avatar potential.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Not the same physics? 

So people are making HUDs to control the avatar physics introduced by LL or is this HUD only for controlling avatar physics of mesh bodies?

Same physics just different methods of delivery?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/nOd-Breast-Bum-Belly-NATURAL-Physics-for-Mesh-Bodies-and-Classic-Avatars/5935318

physics(4).gif?1566732902

 

I'm still confused. Can you post a link to one on the MP so I know what you mean please? 

There are certain animations out there in a particular bed that allows my Maitreya butt to bounce which is not possible using physics.  Although, I don't see a.lot of Maitreya users wearing the jiggly butt HUD.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

There was for example, one that combined very specific breast motion with arm and hand animations - to do specific movements with yourself.

That is different from avatar physics.

Eureka! Now I get it. D'oh.

Tells you how much SLex I've ever had. None. LOL

 

I don't have physics turned on so I don't see any of it anyway. 🤭

I just prefer to keep my SL as simple as possible, much like I keep my RL as simple as possible. I'm happier that way. That doesn't mean that I don't like variety. Variety is the spice of life!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Eureka! Now I get it. D'oh.

Tells you how much SLex I've ever had. None. LOL

They aren't sexitimez animations though. What @Pussycat Catnap is describing is one of the earliest ones and it was kind of racy because the animation makes your avatar of play with her boobs. 

They've progressed past the novelty animations, to where people are just standing around...jiggling. First you'd just see it at clubs, now people are at shopping events and just about anywhere else...jiggling.

That's why I'm asking is it the new bling.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

saw something like that on the legacy release flicker a while back.. it was a video so out of curiosity i played it.. lets say i don't think i am the target audience..

 

 

found it

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...