Are jiggling bodyparts the new bling?

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

Subtle physics on body parts can be a good thing. However occasionally it can look like two giant water balloons stuck to an AVI’s chest. Just sayin! 🤪

7 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

You guys do not want to know how much I have spent in RL on sports bras to control this sort of thing.  And now these ejits think I'm going to spend lindens to make it actually happen in SL?  Sheesh!

Of course, if your avatar is NOT wearing that bra or much of anything else - then making it happen is what you need to do to look right. Especially if you have a larger size up there. Granted the 'fad' in SL these days seems to be to have hips wider than Texas and a bust so small it's actually an indentation... but not everybody makes such an extreme pear shape (no idea if anyone here does, not that there's anything wrong with that - but just, not what everyone has/does).

Soon as bust size starts to get up to B-cup or more, not sure if Maitreya can even get that big... ;) you need some wiggle if you're not wearing a straight jacket, ball-gag, chastity belt, blindfold, and muzzle.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 7:54 AM, Janet Voxel said:

About a year of two ago, some creators started coming out with huds that make your body parts jiggle. They were fun little animations that were a little on the sexy side, people started using them while they're dancing putting an interesting wrinkle on dances. Fast forward to now, there are people everywhere standing around...jiggling. Guys have pecs jumping...butts are wiggling...it's kind of crazy.

Is this the new bling?

I suppose some may think so. But, there is a setting in Preferences where you can increase or decrease, even turn off, the jiggle.

It's like these animations I recently start seeing more and more where a girl grabs, Twists, pulls, jiggles and whatnot her own bossom...I am used to halfnaked people on PG sims after 14 years in SL but seeing people do this on a PG sims? "Right-click>Derender>Blacklist"

• Like 5

On 8/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, Janet Voxel said:

About a year of two ago, some creators started coming out with huds that make your body parts jiggle. They were fun little animations that were a little on the sexy side, people started using them while they're dancing putting an interesting wrinkle on dances. Fast forward to now, there are people everywhere standing around...jiggling. Guys have pecs jumping...butts are wiggling...it's kind of crazy.

Is this the new bling?

I often wonder how jumping beans got into the guys chest.

I love this stuff. I have to admit before this thread I didn't take the time to understand how people were doing it. I noticed shoppers jiggling around the grid and I had seen some HUDs on marketplace but I wasn't sure exactly what those did. It isn't something I'm motivated to buy for my own avatar but I find it very amusing to see people standing around with their bits all lively and animated. Maybe there's a certain saturation point where I would get tired of it but I don't think so.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, Janet Voxel said:

Is this the new bling?

I was at an event once (several months ago), and the guys ***** kept swinging in the breeze. I was mesmerized and could not look away.

This topic reminds me of the less popular mmorgp's with overzealous dev's who make the avatar stand pretty still in the character creation screen but the breasts still somehow bounce all over the place the moment you try and turn the character just a smidgen to the side. xD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.