Deploy Plan for the Week of 2021-08-09

Mazidox Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Second Life Server

This week we're deploying version 2021-07-29.562252 to the rest of the Second Life Server simulator fleet. As a reminder this version contains a partial fix for BUG-230960, with a fix for negative indicies coming in a future release, as well as a first pass of allowing experiences to unsit agents that have accepted the experience's permissions, plus some internal fixes and changes to make life easier for our engineers.

Second Life RC

This week we'll be deploying version 2021-07-29.562252 with the same updated machine configuration as mentioned here to approximately 15% of homesteads and openspaces. We do not anticipate any major changes in behavior for the simulator, but there is a chance of both better performance, and the already discovered mesh physics impact calculation issue. If you should encounter a situation where an object has a noticeably different mesh physics impact value, please file a BUG on jira.secondlife.com

On Region Restarts

With all regions on the grid restarting this week we're pausing our investigation of automated region restart issues for the week while we gather data on performance from the changes we're making to RC Homesteads and Openspaces.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Yes well...I reread Mazidox's post and now I understand what  it means and of course it WAS correct (though I still don't know what the changes mean, I guess I am not expected to).

Mea Culpa.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.