Appliers not working out of the blue

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So my appliers were working fine one day and the next not.............eyelash appliers as an example, I click and click and no eyelashes are put on. Just asking for some idea's as to why this might be happening because I'm not sure what I did that caused it. Thanks for any help!

Ok some ideas ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Your head is ghosting, try refresh attachments

Your applier HUD is overlayed by another HUD turn in invisible items and see if this is the case 

Your lashes come in various versions for different heads and you accidentally added the lelutka one for example (happens to us all I guess XD )

You are in a no script area

• Like 1

If you are trying to use them from the Genus HUD, and you're using the large version, try using the small. I found my large version stopped working suddenly one day(and never worked again), but the small works fine.

Edited by s2Pandora

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know the Genus head, but maybe it has a reset to factory defaults? Like I know Catwa has. Whenever I have weird unexplainable problems with anything I put on the head, that does the trick. Or just do a re-delivery. Might be just the head being bugged out or a setting you did (Lash lenght? Transparency? Show/hide?)

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
  • Like 1

This may be a shot in the dark, but you could have some sort of alpha glitch going on there.. Hair will sometimes cause it to where part or all of the lashes can go invisible..

Try clicking ctrl alt T and see if something is in front of your face that you may not be seeing that could be causing something like that....

ETA: Oops, I just noticed this thread was from early august.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.