Jump to content
  • 0

Handbags and AOs!


NunGrandma
 Share

Question

Hey there..

I have bought a Handbag that i like and it poses when i equip it but my AO messes it up when i start walking

is there a way to fix this i would like my hand to stay in the holding bag pose while i have my AO so i want them both

so i want to move and see my AO woking while my hand that's holding the bag is not moving posing in its place holding the handbag

 

- THANK YOU -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If your handbag is a simple one pose thing, you could (assuming the bag is modifiable) replace the animation script with one that periodically re-asserts the animation, for example:

integer AnimPlaying=FALSE;
string name;
default
{
    state_entry()
    {
        name = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ANIMATION,0);
        llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(), PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION);
    }
    timer()
    {   if(AnimPlaying)
            llStartAnimation(name);
    }

    run_time_permissions(integer perm)
    {
        if (perm==PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION)
        {
            llStartAnimation(name);
            AnimPlaying=TRUE;
            llSetTimerEvent(1.0);
        }
    }
    changed(integer c)
    {   if(c&CHANGED_LINK)
        {   if(AnimPlaying)
            {   llStopAnimation(name);
                llSleep(0.044);
                llStartAnimation(name);
            }
        }
    }
    on_rez(integer param)
    {
        llResetScript();
    }
    attach(key id)
    {
        if (id)
        {
            llStartAnimation(name);
            AnimPlaying=TRUE;
        }
        else
        {
            llStopAnimation(name);
            AnimPlaying=FALSE;   
        }
    }
}

(some wonky things in that script but I'm not in the mood to fix  them)

but the best solution would be for the animations to have been made with compatible priorities in the first place. (Not something you as a consumer can easily fix)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Thank you but not gonna lie i don't understand that script or how to work it i never did any modifying on items scripts before

If i buy a hand pose would it work with my AO or is it gonna be a waste of money to do so? cause i found some AOs in the marketplace
but there is no way to test them or make sure they work or what script they have.. please help me if there is an easy answer to this like buying a pose or something

Edited by NunGrandma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Thanks i solved the issue by buying two Poses that i play in world one for pets and one for bags and it's working like a charm
i tried it with my AO and with my dancing hud it just works amazingly idk if i'm allowed to put links for the marketplace for people with same issue as me

but try to search hand poses for bags or pets

❤️

Edited by NunGrandma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, NunGrandma said:

 idk if i'm allowed to put links for the marketplace for people with same issue as me

no you can't here, that would be advertising. You only can when somebody else has a very specific question about that in the normal forums( not this question/ answer section).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 8/9/2021 at 4:37 PM, NunGrandma said:

Thanks i solved the issue by buying two Poses that i play in world one for pets and one for bags and it's working like a charm
i tried it with my AO and with my dancing hud it just works amazingly idk if i'm allowed to put links for the marketplace for people with same issue as me

but try to search hand poses for bags or pets

❤️

 

On 8/10/2021 at 1:32 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

no you can't here, that would be advertising. You only can when somebody else has a very specific question about that in the normal forums( not this question/ answer section).

Well, then, I'll ask! Please see this link:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...