Where did the premium sandboxes go?

Eirynne Sieyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has anybody noticed that in Destinations, the Premium category has recently disappeared? And with it the premium sandboxes, which of course I have no LMs to.

Search is cumbersome at best. "Premium sandbox" yields no results and "sandbox" gives too many listings to search through.

I'm wondering if the Lindens did away with the premium sandboxes.

Even on broken search, if I type in sandbox, yes, there are thousands of entries and many irrelevant but usually I can pick out those ones that sound like East European capitals. And one reason why I took an old Linden Home is that it is right next to one of these sandboxes, which I use at least once a day to wrangle big builds and uppack things.

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Prokofy Neva said:

Even on broken search, if I type in sandbox, yes, there are thousands of entries and many irrelevant but usually I can pick out those ones that sound like East European capitals. And one reason why I took an old Linden Home is that it is right next to one of these sandboxes, which I use at least once a day to wrangle big builds and uppack things.

That is exactly the problem I was having when searching "sandboxes." Way too many and who knows what they are. So, thanks for the tip. I still preferred it when "Premium" showed up as a category under the Destinations tab right on the viewer.

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

That is exactly the problem I was having when searching "sandboxes." Way too many and who knows what they are. So, thanks for the tip. I still preferred it when "Premium" showed up as a category under the Destinations tab right on the viewer.

If you've been using them before just go to "Places", then "Teleport History", then type in the first few letters of "Sandbox". As Firestorm's default, "If it wasn't in Viewer 1 it's scary," interface doesn't give you a "Places" button, you can go to "World" - "Places" and call it up that way.

38 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

If you've been using them before just go to "Places", then "Teleport History", then type in the first few letters of "Sandbox". As Firestorm's default, "If it wasn't in Viewer 1 it's scary," interface doesn't give you a "Places" button, you can go to "World" - "Places" and call it up that way.

Or Alt + h.  It's also a toolbar button in firestorm.  I use teleport history and it's search function all the time.

5 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

No can do with a new system 🙁

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.