Want to form a humble rp group to roam the universe (Sci Fi + multitheme)

TalliaCute

Hi all,

i've been wandering a bit, and couldn't find inworld the poeple i'm looking for

So i decided to start a topic here to see if a few ones are interested in joining or could hint me to people they know :)

So here's the idea !

i want a small group to stick relatively together as a crew of my ship and mess around here and there. Around 6 poeple in total would be fine !

Each in their character with their background and so on, starting form a given base of operation we'd visit distant planets to gather ressources, items, anything or accomplish a given mission.

i have the ship, i have the base, i have a few people interseted, but too few yet.

let me know below if you are interested or just discuss the idea :)

there's a lot to say, but i don't like text walls ...

kisses

Tallia

• Like 6

Hi,

What are the parameters? Meaning, if I want to show up in a victorian pirate costume, is that okay or do I stick to traditional futurism? Also, is the RP going to be on your land/sim or will we be wandering about on the continents, etc? Lastly....and most importantly...what ship do you have? 

Edited by Elysienne Nebula
Politeness
  • Like 2

Sounds it deserve more details.

The ship is a Razorcrest like in the mandalorian series, a bit modified for my use :) it flies well, and houses up to around 6 passengers, plus more room in carbo crates ;)

there's no dedicated sim, we'll travel from one world to another. destinations are meant to pile up over time and exploration. we have a base in a sim where i'm welcome for now with this idea :)

the dress code is supposed to vary on the destination we visit, we dont want to get burn for sorcery in a medieval world ...

In the ship we're at ease, but functionnal. sticking to the role as a crew member.  rather cyberpunk atmosphere, but some victorian pirate reference is ok i guess.

about the roles

- Pilot
- Navigator
- Mechanics
- Physician
- Cargo manager / Trader
- Weapon expert

we're supposed to be "normal" people, no super hero, no super powers, no great demon or fallen king. but with skills and wits :)

droids and extraterrestrials are welcome !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Laylah Yaseotoko said:

My small group has a space station we tool around on (on a private sim), always looking to add a few select people to our group/friends.

yeay i hope i can park my baby there :D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

What do you think, what will be the playtimes, in SLT? 

it will be european evening, so likely around 1pm SLT.

however the team can gather earlier or hang around at any time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Definitely interested. My time zone is PST, inworld name same as this one. 🙂 I’m running errands today but will likely be on later tonight. Most of the time I’m on early in the afternoon after lunch or so. 

Sounds like a great idea. I was briefly in a RP group of time-travelers based out of a small Victorian Steampunk sim. I've also been in the Companions RP group, which plays as Companions in the Firefly universe but in all kinds of sci-fi worlds. I love the idea of playing in multiple sims. SL offers so many wonderful sims to explore. It's good to have a base in one, a place where your crew can hang out in-between adventures and maybe share resources such as transferable clothes or LMs for places to explore. I'm not in world much, but do you have an inworld group for your crew that I might join to share some RP LMs & such? I'm in California, so I'm usually in SL sometime between 12 noon to midnight SLT.

Edited by Persephone Emerald

I'm SUPER interested.
I'm on european timezone as well, don't like wall of texts, love exploring and dressing accordingly.. this is my jam. Like, this fits me like a glove, lol. Pick me. PICK ME.
Used to do a lot of roleplay in WoW, never really in SL because I never found the right kind of people. I do best in smaller crowds.
Downsides of me are: I never really roleplayed in english, so I'm insecure about that, despite being pretty much able to converse very well in english, lol. But that's about it.
Pick meeeee

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 2:43 PM, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I'm SUPER interested.
I'm on european timezone as well, don't like wall of texts, love exploring and dressing accordingly.. this is my jam. Like, this fits me like a glove, lol. Pick me. PICK ME.
Used to do a lot of roleplay in WoW, never really in SL because I never found the right kind of people. I do best in smaller crowds.
Downsides of me are: I never really roleplayed in english, so I'm insecure about that, despite being pretty much able to converse very well in english, lol. But that's about it.
Pick meeeee

So eager now to play with you !!!

12 hours ago, Hiro Shatner said:

A few friends of mine just built a Dieselpunk/Deco Punk sim with a  very large space station above it.. you are welcome to visit and explore...

awesome :D il check it out and bookmark it asap !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It sounds really cool, like we'd visit some beautiful garden worlds and ply our interstellar business across cosmic trade routes discovering xenoculture everyone we go. We could be your physician, though we may have to RTFM on your particular species. Hey, the AI does most of the real work these days, you'll be fine if you hire  a physician from the the Kyline homeworld.

Edited by Chroma Starlight
  • Like 1

This is definitely something I'm interested in; I roleplay in a variety of different communities and settings, but I've always wanted to try out some sci-fi roleplay.

Sadly, my time zone is the worst. I'm in Australia and everyone is sleeping when I'm on, or I'm up ridiculously early to catch everyone just about to go to sleep.

Let me know of any opportunities, any at all.

Edited by LottaSinclair
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i haven't cheched that thread for a while, and now i see so many poeple showing interest !

i managed to get a small crew, but in the end failed to gather them at the same spot of space time, and finaly lost hope for this project , but now hope rises again ♥♥♥

i'll contact each of you inworld and see what we can setup :D