Firestorm Environments

BrookeRanger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

CalWL is indeed a Windlight. Windlight has been replaced by EEP (Environment Enhancement Project). 

If you go here on Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Firestorm-Default-Sky-Windlights/20088838, you can get Tommy Terrible's EEP conversions of the FS Windlights for free.

The EEP version of CalWL is in the A-D box. Extract that to your Settings folder. It'll then be available in the menu systems for selecting EEP settings.

It's there as an Environment Setting now. Simply open your inventory and type CalWL into the search bar. You'll see the setting appear under Library > Environments > Skies where all the old Windlights are now located, converted to work with the EEP viewer. No Purchase Necessary (unless you really want to). You can right-click on the CalWL setting in your inventory and "apply to myself". It will stay like that across logins until you decide to use the region settings again.

You can copy any environment setting from your Library to your Settings folder for quick access. There you are able to edit the setting you copied any way you like.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ha! I hadn't noticed that it'd been made available in the Library, but now you've pointed that out I do seem to have resurfaced some vague memory that only about 100 or so of the more popular FS windlights were going into the Library. If that's the case then Tommy Terrible's collection will likely include some of the more obscure settings that didn't make the cut.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.