Receiving sold lindens

tonyswagga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a question, looking for some answers. New to selling lindens.

Every step was successful until to receive the payment.

On paypal behalf, my account was not given the right "feature" to receive payments from what they said.

However my lindens dollars was successful sent to the paypal.

When i received the message, i checked my balance and it was US$0

i contact paypal support, they said they have to enable an feature and once that is done ask the "sender" to send the funds back because it was no received.

At this point i'm confuse and thinking i lost $US130., 30k lindens just went down the drain.

SUBMITTED alot of tickets and called tilia, but no progress and my account is on hold and still no answers  nor payment

Can i get some advice on how to move forward, i will really appreciate it :)😄

1 answer to this question

It's very hard to  know exactly what went wrong, and I am afraid of confusing you. Instead of guessing what you may have done, then, I suggest reading this basic article in the Knowledge Base that explains how to buy and sell L$:

That article will explain how to convert L$ into USD.  If you follow the instructions -- I recommend that you use the Market Sell option for now -- you should see a dollar balance in your account.  The next step is to transfer that money to your PayPal account.  This is called a Credit Transfer.  Read this next article:

I hope that you find the answer that you are looking for in there.  If not, come back here and explain your problem in more detail.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.