Anyone with a sl wish list?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MiakaStar said:

That is just a link to the wishlist page generally. if I click it, I go to MY wishlist, not yours.

You need to go to the bottom of your wishlist and click the "view and share your wishlist" link at the bottom. Aaaand it should give you this....

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/wishlists/MiakaStar

.......I can tell gold digging doesn't come naturally to you hun ;)  

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of a shopping trip, why not go with a special someone to a creation (builders) class like Builders Brewery for example and learn how to make what you want and maybe get to exchange ideas with that special someone and get to know them? I know crazy idea right?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

Nope...cos some of us finance our own SL's without using others to do it for us.

Why not both?

As many people like to come hang out in my public areas I do like to keep a list open so people can toss something my way in appreciation. Not that it happens much, but it does, though they usually IM me and try to take me clothes shopping rather than buying trees and a new stone fence for my shrine like the wishlist suggests XD

Oh, and not clothes that actually fit me, because I need bigger boobs and if they just buy me enough stuff that doesn't fit me maybe I'll change my mind and put on a different body...

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, Todeuz said:

Looking to take someone on a sl shopping trip, yep I'm weird. same username in game, feel free to pm.

how did that go? curious from all the replies you've gotten