I need help to get my account back

LuniDarkQueen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

I'd say let it go. I mean if you cant even remember the email attached to it ... how is anyone going to help you? Doing so would open up anyone taking over someone elses account just by saying I forgot the email or I no longer have the email. 

1 hour ago, ananoelle said:

I'd say let it go. I mean if you cant even remember the email attached to it ... how is anyone going to help you? Doing so would open up anyone taking over someone elses account just by saying I forgot the email or I no longer have the email. 

Actually, the helpdesk can ask a number of questions which you would not expect they could know the answer to. 
Like a few years ago I wanted to change my security question because... well, I chose a stupid question like "what is the name of your favorite pet" and there is not one absolute answer to that :D
So they asked me a series of questions like name so-and-so many people on your friends list, what town I lived at when I created my account and a few more.

In the end all checked out and I got my security question changed so if I somehow lose access to my account, forget my password (or, heaven forbid, it gets stolen) I can get it back by answering my security question :D 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LuniDarkQueen said:

The thing is don't  have the email i use on that account anymore cuase i check all my inbox and nothing.I Don't even remember the email either. I only remember the name.

still... contact support. One of the few things when they can't help is when you remember nothing about the account set up or history.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.