PINK & WHITE Crystal Chandelier (1 PRIM - 3 SIZES) - TEMPURA DECORS - TagElderglen - TagSharetaOsu

chanty Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello chanty. You purchased this chandelier at Marketplace and you didin't get it? When? It happens sometimes to have delay to recieve our purchases. You must to wait 24 hours and after that you can start to worry. If after 24 hours you haven't still got it, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

If you purchased it in world, go back at the store find the owner, manager or other staff there and report the problem. If you can't find anyone, open your Dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last transactions and repeat the same process as i described.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.