if i become an Premium - Annual what all do i get with it

Angelique Brinner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Premium account user gets 300 L$ a week, and 1000 L$ stipend (the stipend once the account become Premium). Of course there is a Linden Home and live chat support.

As far as I know there is no difference between monthly Premium and Premium for year. The only one difference which I can point out is that paying Premium for year is cheaper than paying every month 12 times. 

Paying annually actually works out almost free. @300L a week the stipends come to $62.40 & there is the $4 bonus the first year too, which only leaves $5.60 for the full year out of the $72 charged.

You get full support, the tier free 512sqm land allowance (which can be used for a Linden Home) plus the stipend and the 1000L bonus (after 45 days).

A sign-up bonus of 1,000L$ (after 45 days)

300L$ each week every week.

The Ability to purchase Mainland.

Use of 512 square meters of land,16 meters by 32 meters, roughly an average building lot 48foot x 96foot. You can purchase Land on your own or use the Tier credit towards a prebuilt Linden Home.

Access to additional Support provided by Linden Labs, the makers of SL. 

Some aspects of SL are just easier when selecting Premium. Store owners seem more helpful, Land renters seem more helpful, any Residents who understands value will seem more helpful.

Congrats on the quiting smoking :smileyhappy:

You do get everything that people have said, you do get additional support, a stipend, and the ability to purchase land.

You also gain some liability.

If you buy more land than 512 squ meters you will have to pay a monthly fee for it.  This fee has to be paid in RL money, not lindens.  If you fail to do so, your account and everything in it gets frozen. (you get locked out of your account)  Also, if you let your membership lapse without manually downgrading it to a basic membership, your account will be frozen.  

There are some benefits to getting a premium membership but if you get one be sure to pay your bills or say goodbye to your account and everything in it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.